Fortnite’s spooky season is finally upon us, and it’s time to take out the big bad boss, Inkquisitor, in this year’s Fortnitemares event.
Previous year’s Fortnitemare events have seen players go up against terrifying bosses. These have included the Storm King, Caretakers, and even a shadow version of Midas.
Well, now players face off against the Inkquisitor. To defeat it, you will definitely need a handful of tips and tricks up your sleeves.
Of course, if you’re interested in picking up some new exclusive skins as well as defeating terrifying bosses, make sure to check out everything you need to know about the 2022 Fortnitemares event.
Where to Find the Inkquisitor in Fortnite
The Inkquisitor boss can be found on a secret floor below the basement of the Grim Gables house, which is located to the West of Shiny Sound. Here’s where to find the new boss:
- Head to Grim Gables
- Access the house via the basement (or through the main door and destroy the floor beneath you)
- You can also access the Inkquisitor’s lair through the underground mine shaft to the left of the house. If you do, be careful not to step into the circle in the centre, as that will activate the fight
- Find the rug in the basement and destroy it to reveal a secret floor
- Jump down and a series of fires will activate
- Wait until the Inkquisitor spawns
You may not want to drop there immediately, as it’s a tough boss fight. So, drop at any of the best landing spots in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 first to collect high-tier loot.
How to Defeat the Inkquisitor in Fortnitemares
To defeat the Inkquisitor boss in Fortnite, you should grab some powerful weapons and follow these steps:
- Kill the Jump Scare Zombies you’ll see in the house with your Pickaxe, as they’ll go down in two hits and it won’t waste ammo
- The Inkquisitor uses a variety of weapons, such as the Pumpkin Launcher and firefly jars that spread fire. So be sure to move around and not stay in one space to avoid any fire
- Bring high-tiered weapons that are Epic or Mythic level, and preferably either a Pumpkin Launcher or the brand-new Explosive Goo Gun
- Like the Herald, he has a lot of health, so be sure to bring Shield Potions and Med-Mist with you to heal up when you get a chance
You’ll fare much better at defeating the Inkquisitor if you use the best weapons in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of taking down the Inkquisitor boss without building, then you should check out the best weapons and items for Zero Build.
What Loot Does the Inkquisitor Drop?
By defeating the Inkquisitor boss in the 2022 Fortnitemares event, players can expect to find the following loot:
- Inkquisitor’s Suppressed SMG (Mythic)
- Pumpkin Launcher
- Chug Splash
- Firefly Jar
He also drops an assortment of other high-tiered loot for players to collect, which should help you replenish your health and shields.