The best weapons to use in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Zero Build mode are the following:
- Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Twin Mag SMG
- Cobra DMR
- Havoc Pump Shotgun
They offer a good combination of close and long-range as well as fast and more accurate shooting. Use these weapons if you want easy wins and to melt your competition.
Of course, there are plenty of other excellent weapons available in Fortnite Zero Build. However, these are the weapons you should look for when you land.
The Best Long-Range Weapon in Fortnite Zero Build
The best long-range weapon in Fortnite Zero Build is the unvaulted Cobra DMR. It is effective from long and close ranges thanks to its medium-range scope that doesn’t obscure detail at close-range.
The Cobra DMR doesn’t have the fastest fire rate. However, its accuracy and mid-range scope allow for precise and deadly shots.
If you want something with more firepower in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2, you should check out the Heavy Sniper Rifle. It’s more effective at long range, so not very useful if your opponent gets in your face.
However, you’ll instantly kill your opponent if you land a headshot with the Heavy Sniper Rifle. Just be ready to switch to a shotgun or the Twin Mag SMG if you miss.
The Best Overall Weapon in Fortnite Zero Build
The best overall weapon in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Zero Build is the Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle. It is the most versatile weapon in the game and is effective at long and short-range.
Its fast fire rate and large clip size also make it a powerful weapon in sudden firefights with other players.
If you manage to find one in the brand-new lucrative Holo Chests, you should absolutely take it and use it in battle.
Of course, if you can use another weapon alongside it, grab the Havoc Pump Shotgun as quickly as possible.
It’s a very powerful shotgun that easily surpasses the other shotguns on offer. Its fast reload speeds and high damage to both body and head make it one of the most deadly weapons in Fortnite.
Best Fortnite Zero Build Tips for Easy Wins
For easy wins in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Zero Build, follow these steps:
- When you land, don’t think about getting the best loot. Instead, prioritize your shields and obtain at least one weapon of any rarity.
- Try to have at least three weapons in your inventory. We recommend the Havoc Pump Shotgun, Cobra DMR (or equivalent long-range weapon), and the Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle.
- Make sure you drop in either one of the best landing spots available. If you don’t feel confident about landing at popular locations, then try landing nearby and move in once everyone has left.
- Make sure to have a Med Mist and at least two Small Shield potions with you at all times, as if you are in the midst of a heated battle, they’ll recover your health and shields the fastest.
- Use as much cover as you can while moving around the map. Additionally, try and maintain the high ground at all times, as it’ll give you a huge advantage when it comes to spotting other players.
Of course, just surviving in Fortnite Zero Build isn’t enough. You’ll also need tips to help you win that beautiful Victory Royale.
Saturday 15th of October 2022
Sunday 9th of October 2022
personally my best shotgun is the chrome one because it made me clutch with 65 hp
Thursday 9th of February 2023
@Big fat mom, The Maven Auto is the best. While the Thunder certainly hits harder, the Maven shoots faster which. Enemies drop quicker with a Maven. Requires more shots but faster elim time and that is a fact.
Tuesday 20th of December 2022
@Joemama2121k, the best is the thunder shotgun I clutch with 11 hp
Saturday 15th of October 2022