This is every weapon in Fortnite ranked from best to worst in the only tier list you’ll need to win.
Despite being a battle royale, not all loot in Fortnite is equal. So even if you find a weapon, this doesn’t mean your looting is done.
There are clear weapons in Fortnite that dominate the meta and will repeatedly lead players to victory. This is especially true of Chapter 4 Season 1, the latest Chapter and Season in Fortnite.
So here is every weapon in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 ranked from most likely to win you a crown to most likely to send you back to the battle bus.
Every Weapon in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1
There are sixteen weapons that players can find in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1, ranging from deadly shotguns to powerful snipers:
- Red-Eye Assault Rifle
- Assault Rifle
- Twin Mag SMG
- Machine SMG
- Tactical Pistol
- Thunder Shotgun
- Maven Auto Shotgun
- Flame Bow
- Cluster Bow
- Shockwave Bow
- Unstable Bow
- Stink Bow
- Shockwave Hammer,
- Ex-Caliber Rifle
- Rocket Launcher
Fortnite Weapon Tier List – Chapter 4 Season 1
By far, the best weapons in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 are the Red-Eye Assault Rifle, Twin Mag SMG, Assault Rifle, and Maven Auto Shotgun.
However, for a complete breakdown of each weapon’s worth in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1, here is a definitive tier list:
|S||Red-Eye Assault Rifle, Twin Mag SMG, Assault Rifle|
|A||Maven Auto Shotgun, Flame Bow, Cluster Bow, Shockwave Hammer, DMR|
|B||Ex-Caliber Rifle, Tactical Pistol, Shockwave Bow,|
|C||Unstable Bow, Stink Bow, Machine SMG, Rocket Launcher|
It is safe to say that having a good combination of the best Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and Sniper will get you that Victory Royale.
Of course, depending on what mode you’re playing, these guns will only get you so far. You’ll need some tips and tricks to help you survive Fortnite’s Zero Build mode.
Here is a breakdown of what each tier means:
- S Tier: These weapons are deadly. Great recoil control, heavy damage, and a sense of reliability you won’t find anywhere else. They will give you a fighting chance even if the enemy shoots first.
- A Tier: These weapons will carry you to a crown with no problem. They may be a little more situational, but they pack a punch when used correctly.
- B Tier: Great weapons if you don’t have anything better lying around. They can be useful to defeat unsuspecting players and loot better weapons from them.
- C Tier: Good weapons, but don’t expect to outgun anyone in the final circles. You’ll need a lot of situational awareness and excellent movement control to win with these.
- D Tier: You probably picked these up from a random bathroom and haven’t been able to find loot since. It happens.
Where to Find the Best Weapons in Fortnite
If you’re looking to find the best loot in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1, then you’ll need to go to some of the most popular locations and the Golden POIs. These include the following loot-heavy places:
- The Citadel
- Brutal Bastion
- Frenzy Fields
- Slappy Shores
Of course, you can also check out any of the other great landing spots in Fortnite if those prove to be too crowded.
Players will be able to find the best weapons in Fortnite by dropping in locations with active quests and plenty of buildings.
You can also check out Holo Chest locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1, so you can unlock the S-tier weapons instantly.