In the current season of Fortnite, players will need to take out the Highcard Boss to complete weekly quests.
While they’re not as challenging as some of Fortnite’s most infamous bosses, the Highcard Boss still requires you to go in with full shields and some of this season’s best weapons.
Here is how to find the Highcard Boss, how to beat it, and what rewards you’ll receive.
Highcard Boss Locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
The Highcard Boss spawns after the first Storm Circle has been revealed and only in areas with a vault. This includes Mega City, Brutal Bastion, and Shattered Slabs.
Players will be notified on their map of the Highcard Boss’ location when it spawns. It’s different per match, so landing at the same locations each time won’t help.
One strategy is to land or head to a location in the middle of the three spawn points. Anvil Square offers you a good vantage point to head from once the boss spawns, as you’ll be as close as possible to all three points.
Of course, if you’re going to take on the Highcard Boss, you may want to consider dropping at this season’s best landing spots to get the best loot and all the ammo you’ll need.
The Highcard Boss is in a black suit and is accompanied by two henchmen in white suits. Once they spawn, they’ll begin patrolling a small area of the location they appeared in.
How to Beat a Highcard Boss
The easiest way to beat a Highcard Boss in Fortnite is to defeat its two henchmen first by using a long-ranged weapon such as the Heavy Sniper Rifle or Cobra DMR.
Once they’re defeated, take out the Highcard boss with either your long-range weapon, or close the gap with the Havoc Pump Shotgun or the incredibly powerful Kinetic Blade.
- Find a high-up vantage point. The Highcard Boss and its henchmen don’t have much range or abilities. So, picking them off from high up will keep you out of harm’s way.
- Scope out the route they patrol first to find the best location to snipe them from. This boss won’t attack you until you shoot it, so it’s worth taking this approach.
- Check out your weekly quests. Some will only require you to assist in defeating the Highcard Boss. In these instances, you’ll just need to deal a small amount of damage to the boss to complete the quest.
All Highcard Boss Rewards
The Highcard Boss drops the following rewards upon being defeated:
- Highcard’s Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle
- The Highcard’s Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle is a Mythic version of the Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle with a DPS of 156 and a 1.5x critical hit multiplier.
- Vault Keycard
- The Vault Keycard allows you to access any of the three vaults in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2. These contain rare loot that will give you a massive advantage in combat.
You can actually unlock one of the rare accolade achievements in-game by taking the Vault Keycard and looting the legendary weapons from the vault.