If you’ve found yourself stuck on the Kiuyoyou Shrine in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, don’t sweat it. This flame-based puzzle is easy to solve and won’t melt your brain!
We’ve got the complete solution and location, if you need it, for this firey Shrine below. Get prepared to play with fire (and ice!)
Kiuyoyou Shrine Location TOTK
The Kiuyoyou Shrine is located in the Great Hyrule Forest (coordinates -1106, 2086, 0104) Southeast of Snowfield Stable and Northeast of Lindor’s Brow Skyview Tower.
The easiest way to travel there would be to head North from New Serenne Stable along the road. Alternatively, you can use Lindor’s Brow Skyview Tower to launch yourself up and glide over to the Shrine.
If you bump into Juney and her cart full of colorful toys, then you know you’re heading down the right path. Just keep going until you see the Shrine on your left.
You can check out the map below for a more precise idea of where to go:
Kiuyoyou Shrine Fire and Ice Solution TOTK
To solve the Kiuyoyou Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom, you must get a large iceblock onto the pressure plate underneath the fire.
You will need to use Ultrahand to connect a stone slab to the top of the ice block, thus protecting it from the flames.
For a full breakdown of how to solve this firey puzzle, keep reading:
- Use Ultrahand to pick up the ice block.
- Move it under the flames until it shrinks a little.
- You want to hold it under the flames for about two seconds. This should shrink it enough to fit it onto the pressure plate.
- Place it on the pressure plate to open the gate.
- Use the wind tunnel to glide across to the other side.
- Activate Ultrahand and move the stone slab in front of the fire on the left.
- Move the ice cube out of the way, and then attach the stone slab on top of it.
- Place the ice cube on top of the spikes on the right and let it slide down.
- Glide back across.
- You can use the wind tunnel to lift you up a bit to help you reach the other side.
- Use Ultrahand to move the ice cube in front of the platform before the gate.
- Then, take the ice cube from earlier and attach it on top of the stone slab.
- Climb up it to grab the chest at the top.
- Inside is a Zonaite Spear.
- Use Ultrahand to remove the top ice cube.
- Next, move the ice cube with the stone slab facing upwards underneath the fire shooting down in the other room.
- This will open the gate to the inner sanctum.
- Head inside to collect your Light of Blessing and complete the Shrine.
The Shrines in TOTK can be a little tricky, so we’ve put together some other guides to help you navigate their challenging puzzles and unlock more of the coveted Lights of Blessings.