There’s a new, incredibly simple method of item duplication in The Legend of Zelda: TOTK and it outclasses all prior methods.
Tears of the Kingdom has barely released and already multiple duplication glitches have been found by Zelda fans. Unfortunately, with the 1.1.2 update, many of these exploits have been patched out.
But now there’s still one easy item duplication glitch that Zelda: TOTK players can abuse to clone their favorite materials.
It’s completely safe, relatively simple, and it’ll still leave you with an inventory full of diamonds in no time.
If you want to save time, make easy money, or protect your precious resources, here’s how to duplicate items in Tears of the Kingdom:
How to Duplicate Items in Zelda: TOTK
To duplicate any item from your Tears of the Kingdom inventory, follow these steps:
- First, this method requires that you get to Tarrey Town (Coordinates: 3993, 1633, 0128). This is because you’ll need to use the item-splitting services offered by Pelison, the young Goron.
- You will need to equip a weapon that isn’t already fused to another object.
- Then, find the material you want to duplicate and drop it on the ground.
- Press L and select Fuse. Fuse your weapon with the item you want to duplicate.
- Now, Save the game manually.
- Next, you’re going to hold R as if you are going to throw your weapon.
- The moment you release the R button, press + and Load your last save.
- If you got the timing right, your weapon will now be on the floor in front of you while still being equipped!
- Both items will have the materials fused to them (in this case diamonds) which have also been duplicated.
- To get the items back, talk to Pelison who will split apart any Fused item for the price of 20 Rupees.
- Use his services twice and you’ll now be able to pick up twice the materials that you started with!
This method works on any material item in TOTK. However, if you want to instead duplicate weapons, check here for the new Weapon Duplication method in the 1.1.2 update!
Use this duplication glitch to your advantage and you could easily build your own custom dream house in Tears of the Kingdom!
After all, this is now one of the fastest ways to earn money in TOTK, even beating out the Zonai Wing minigame method. We’d recommend not abusing it too hard or this game will become a breeze!
Thanks to BLAINES on YouTube for showing us how this method works. Check out his full video guide below:
Wednesday 31st of May 2023
There DOES happen to be a more efficient, faster, non-risky way to dupe. Hold 5 items you want to duplicate while also be gliding or on mineru's construct, and then press buttons Y and B at the same time (easiest with your thumb) and it should dupe. If it doesnt, you messed up the Y + B press.
Thursday 1st of June 2023
This doesn't work in the latest update (1.1.2), it got patched out
Friday 26th of May 2023
No matter how hard I try I can’t get it to duplicate
Friday 26th of May 2023
After update 1.1.2, you can no longer use this method for item duplication. The only glitch that remains active after this update is weapon and shield duplication.