The Legend of Zelda: TOTK just got a brand-new 1.2.0 patch, but what does the new update have in store for us?
By now, many Zelda fans will be at the end of their time with Tears of the Kingdom, but for many others, the adventure is only beginning. Whether you’re a completionist or simply enjoying your time in Hyrule, you may notice that your game just had a new update.
With that in mind, here are all the changes you can expect to see in Zelda: TOTK version 1.2.0:
Zelda TOTK 1.2.0 Full Patch Notes
- Players can now receive in-game items by starting Tears of the Kingdom from within specific Switch News channel articles. These items may not be available in certain locations.
- Fixed quest progression bug where players couldn’t continue the story in several main and side missions. These missions include:
- A Mystery in the Depths
- Secret of the Ring Ruins
- Hateno Village Research Lab
- Lurelin Village Restoration Project
- Dyeing to Find It
- Village Attacked by Pirates
- The Incomplete Stable
- Seeking the Pirate Hideout
- Fixed Fairies spawning in certain conditions when they shouldn’t have been able to.
- Kiana of Lurelin Village’s meals will now change correctly.
- Several issues have been addressed to improve the gameplay experience.
That’s all for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom’s 1.2.0 patch notes!
Many of you will likely have noticed the vagueness of the final line, which we can only imagine is Nintendo tweaking the game to avoid various exploits.
For example, the item duplication glitch that allowed players to use Tobio’s Hollow Chasm to farm infinite resources? Gone for good.
We’re certain that players will have a good duping alternative by the end of the week however, so don’t panic if you’re a fan of easy exploits.