Xbox Game Pass just doesn’t stop giving, with 13 new additions to the subscription service dropping before the end of September 2021.
If you’re an Xbox or PC gamer who hasn’t signed up for Xbox Game Pass yet, perhaps September will be the month that inspires you. After all, we’re getting 13 exciting new additions to the subscription service before the end of the month.
Lately, Xbox fans have been getting waiting for some more good news. After Sony’s incredible PlayStation Showcase, it feels like it’s been a waiting game for more Microsoft news.
In the meantime, we have Xbox Series X/S restocks dropping hot this week, with Costco, Microsoft, and Best Buy being stores to watch.
But disappointingly, it appears that the Halo Infinite Xbox Series X pre-orders are over before many of them even began!
Xbox Game Pass New Titles for September 2021
Getting new Xbox Game Pass titles is something we look forward to every few weeks – and September 2021 has more surprises in store for us.
Recently, Xbox Boss Phil Spencer informed fans how the Xbox Game Pass business model works. It seems that both game developers and players benefit from the subscription service.
In fact, one indie title reports over 500,000 downloads since joining Xbox Game Pass! Making your title available to a wide audience of subscribers can certainly be beneficial, it seems.
Here are the 13 new games coming to Xbox Game Pass before the end of September 2021:
- Flynn: Son of Crimson (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 15
- I Am Fish (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 16
- SkateBird (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 16
- Superliminal (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 16
- Aragami 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 17
- Lost Words: Beyond the Page (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 23
- Sable (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 23
- Subnautica: Below Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 23
- Tainted Grail: Conquest (PC) – September 23
- Lemnis Gate (Console and PC) – September 28
- Astria Ascending (Cloud, Console, and PC) – September 30
- Unsighted (Console and PC) – September 30
- Phoenix Point (Console) – October 1
It seems that Xbox titles are still reporting huge sales, despite being free to play for Game Pass users!
Of course, Game Pass titles do eventually depart the service too…
Leaving Xbox Game Pass in September
As ever, Xbox Game Pass gives but it also takes away. Here’s what’s leaving the service in September:
- Drake Hollow (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Ikenfell (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Night in the Woods (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Kathy Rain (PC)
- Warhammer Vermintide II (Cloud and Console)
Interestingly, it seems the titles are currently said to leave on ‘September 31’, a date that doesn’t actually exist. We imagine this is a typo and the games will in fact exit Xbox Game Pass on September 30.
What’s more, at the end of the month, we’re getting a Halo Infinite Arena PVP & Big Team Battle Beta! Be sure to sign up if you want a shot at experiencing the upcoming title early.
Otherwise, it’s going to be a long wait for Halo Infinite’s release date. But at least it’ll be on Xbox Game Pass on Day One!