The Exploiter’s Aspect in Diablo 4 is a Legendary Aspect that players can use to really overwhelm their enemies in Sanctuary.
One of the most important mechanics players need to learn in Diablo IV is how skills inflict Crowd Control and the effects that can have during battle.
These Crowd Control skills can directly affect your battle against mobs or even World Bosses.
The Exploiter’s Aspect lives up to its name by allowing you to “exploit” Crowd Control to the best of its abilities in Diablo 4.
How to Get Exploiter’s Aspect in Diablo 4
In Diablo 4, secure the Exploiter’s Aspect by extracting it from the Legendary gear you stumble upon in Sanctuary.
The exact process for how you can extract this Legendary Aspect at The Occultist is listed below:
This high-powered Utility Aspect empowers your character by prolonging the Crowd Control effect duration and boosting damage against the formidable Unstoppable enemies.
However, it’s critical to understand that the Exploiter’s Aspect is not obtainable through any dungeon in the Codex of Power. To harness its full potential, either use it in conjunction with the piece of Legendary Gear you found it in or imprint it onto a single item of your preference at The Occultist.
- Find a piece of Legendary Gear with the Exploiter’s Aspect.
- This will appear in Orange on any Legendary Gear, saying: “You have 20% increased Crowd Control Duration. While enemies are Unstoppable, you deal (20-50%).”
- The 20-50% is a range that could appear, with 50% being the best possible version of this aspect.
- Head to The Occultist.
- There is an Occultist in every major town in Diablo 4.
- Choose the Legendary Gear with the Exploiter’s Aspect and extract it.
- This will put the Exploiter’s Aspect in your Aspect Inventory.
- At the Occultist, choose to Imprint an Aspect from your inventory.
- Choose the piece of gear you want to attach with the Exploiter’s Aspect.
- Pay with the necessary materials and gold to imprint the Exploiter’s Aspect into your gear.
- Now you’ll have a piece of Legendary Gear with the Exploiter’s Aspect for your character.
The Exploiter’s Aspect is a powerful tool against large crowds of enemies because it allows you to increase the duration of Crowd Control abilities.
It also gives players a damage boost when facing Unstoppable enemies. When an enemy is “Unstoppable,” they are immune to all status effects.
This often happens when chasing the likes of Treasure Goblins around Sanctuary.
Are Bosses Considered Unstoppable in Diablo 4?
Unfortunately, bosses are not considered “Unstoppable” in Diablo 4, although they are immune to most Crowd Control effects.
The “Unstoppable” effect in Diablo IV can be seen on an enemy in broken chains near the top of their head.
Bosses are immune to status effects by default, so the damage boost given by the Exploiter’s Aspect will not trigger on them.
But players can stagger them using their Crowd Control effects by filling up the small bar under their health.