Endura Carrots are a very rare and sought-after vegetable in the Legenda of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – here’s where you can find them!
Foraging is a key part of TOTK, but the most powerful ingredients are usually the hardest to find, and this is certainly the case for Endura Carrots.
Not only will you want to add these to your meals to increase your overall maximum stamina, but you also need to feed one to Malanya, the Horse God, before you can upgrade your horses.
Luckily, there is a great place to find a few Endura Carrots every time!
Where to Find Endura Carrots in Tears of the Kingdom
Endura Carrots can be found in the ground next to cherry blossom trees.
The best place to get Endura Carrots in Tears of the Kingdom is on Satori Mountain, west of Lookout Landing. You can find four of these carrots at the coordinates: -2300, -0533, 0311, where two Moblins have set up a small camp.
- If you haven’t already, make sure to activate the Hyrule Field Skyview tower.
- This will help you easily locate Satori Mountain.
- Head over to the coordinates -2300, -0533, 0311 on Satori Mountain.
- Defeat the two blue Moblins who are camping there.
- Once you have killed the Moblins, check the ground for sparkles.
- Look closely, and you’ll find 3-5 Endura Carrots in the ground below the trees.
- If you need more Endura Carrots, leave the area and wait until the next day. When you return, the supply of carrots should have replenished.
- Also, activate the nearby Sonapan Shrine to the west so you can fast travel back to here easily!
If you want to buy some other ingredients to make meals with your Endura Carrots, you’ll need plenty of Rupees. Find out the fastest way to farm Rupees in TOTK!