Hyrule has changed a lot in Zelda: TOTK, so it’s no surprise that curious explorers and even fans of Breath of the Wild are wondering where Hateno Village is in Zelda: TOTK.
It’s a central hub and home to many unique shops, characters, and side quests. It also happens to have had quite the makeover since BOTW.
Fortunately, while directions to Hateno Village may not be immediately apparent to players, finding it in TOTK is easy.
Below, we’ve outlined precisely where Hateno Village is in TOTK, the easiest way to get there, and what you can do while you visit.
Where Is Hateno Village in TOTK?
Hateno Village is located in the East Necluda region, southwest of the Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower and southeast of Lookout Landing. You can find it at the coordinates: 3287, -2140, 0102.
The quickest way to reach Hateno Village is via the Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower. However, you can also get there quickly by traveling via the Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower.
Here are the three quickest methods to get to Hateno Village in TOTK:
- Fast travel to the Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower and use it to fly into the sky. Then glide south (using the map below as guidance) to land in Hateno Village.
- Fast travel to Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower west of Kakariko Village and glide southeast toward Hateno Village.
- Fast travel to the Popla Foothills Skyview Tower east of Lake Hylia and glide as far east as you can go until you reach Hateno Village.
What Can You Do in Hateno Village?
There is plenty to do in Hateno Village, including visiting 5 merchants, completing 19 side quests, visiting the laboratory at the top of the hill, and solving the Zanmik Shrine.
The shops available in Hateno Village are:
- East Wind General Goods
- Sells food, including milk, rice, and goat butter.
- Ventrest Clothing Boutique
- Sells armor, but only after completing the Mayoral Election side quest.
- The Great Ton Pu Inn
- You can pay to rest and sleep here.
- Kochi Dye Shop
- You can change the color of your armor and the fabric of your paraglider here.