For the ultimate firepower, you’ll want to get your hands on the best Dualies in Splatoon 3. Here’s everything you need to know:
What Are Dualies in Splatoon 3?
Dualies are a pair of hand-held, rapid-fire pistols in Splatoon 3, known for their speed and flexibility.
Twice the guns leads to twice the splats, at least where the Dualies are concerned. These dual-wielding twin blasters offer solid damage, decent range, and often a great rate of fire.
But where Dualies really shine is in their maneuverability. Using this weapon class makes you as fast as you are lethal, with the ability to zip around the stage in seconds.
Of course, whether Dualies are worth your time or not is all down to the type you pick! And you should also make sure you’re running Splatoon 3’s best settings to give yourself an edge in battle!
How to Use Dualies in Splatoon 3
- To use Dualies, simply hold down ZR and your twin guns will fire until you’re out of ink.
- Pressing the B button while firing will perform a Dodge Roll, a movement option that’s incredibly fast but consumes a little ink each time.
- Shoot with ZR immediately after your roll to launch some rapid fire ink, before the weapon returns to standard speed.
Splatoon 3’s Best Dualies
Splatoon 3’s best dualies are the Dualie Squelchers, which have almost no end lag on their Dodge Rolls, meaning that you can get firing the moment your maneuver is complete. Despite this, the weapon boasts devastating firepower.
The Squelchers are a step up from the standard Splat Dualies, and even better than some of the game’s later unlocks.
On top of that, the Dualie Squelchers also offers users two powerful bonus tools, with regards to its Sub Weapon and Special Weapon kit.
Splat Bomb is a great Sub Weapon that can force enemies to move and reveal their position, one that you can quickly roll to in order to shut them down.
Meanwhile its Special Weapon, Wave Breaker, similarly gives you an opening, making enemies jump over incoming sonic waves or take some hefty damage. When you use either of these tools, it’s time to dash in and get the drop on your opponents, with a fast burst of ink.
How to Unlock Dualie Squelchers
To unlock the Dualie Squelchers, players first need to reach Level 8 and then spend a ticket on the weapon in the Ammo Knights shop.
Here’s how to level up fast in Splatoon 3 to unlock it in no time!
Dualies Tips & Tricks
- To get the most out of your Dualies, you’ll need to be on the go constantly in Splatoon 3. Stay on the move, and use your team’s ink to zip around the map, raining fire on enemies before they can react.
- Generally, you’ll want to be up-close-and-personal when using these guns, as their fast rate of fire will have the edge in combat. And while some Dualies have decent range, they’ll often be outmatched by some of Splatoon 3’s other options.
- The closer you are to an opponent, the more accurate your weapons will feel too. After all, Dualies have two reticles to worry about, and each one moves independently from one another.
- Thankfully, one of the great benefits of using these weapons is that Dualies give you access to Dodge Rolls in Splatoon 3. Be sure to use those to get the drop on opponents or take yourself out of danger.
But are stick or motion controls better to help you win in Splatoon?
More Splatoon 3 Weapon Guides
Tuesday 20th of September 2022
"Devastating firepower..." They are literally the least powerful dualie. That's not their strength.
Saturday 1st of October 2022
@George L, Yeah I play and love them but they do 28 damage per shot but they make up in fire rate