Warzone Season 1 is about to get its mid-season update and you can already unlock the new Welgun in-game.
If you’re a big fan of new content in your Battle Royale, you’ll be happy to know that the Welgun is here early for Warzone’s mid-season update.
Despite the major update going live later today, the brand-new WW2 weapon is already available in Vanguard and you can unlock it early with this method. On top of that, there’s even a new Attack on Titan bundle coming to Warzone in its new update.
But fans are already poking fun at the ‘Dollar Store’ Captain Levi skin for not looking great.
And what’s more, while there’s finally a new Vanguard Zombies Easter Egg experience to enjoy, it’s not quite what fans were after either.
Unfortunately, this new instant reload glitch is ruining Warzone Pacific for many players already!
How to Unlock the Welgun in Warzone Pacific
There are 2 methods to unlock the Welgun in Warzone Pacific – here’s how it’s done:
- First of all, for Call of Duty Vanguard Zombies players, you need to get 5 rapid headshot kills on Zombies in 50 different portal objectives.
- Alteratively, a faster way might be to get 10 kills with an SMG while aiming down sights in a single match, 15 times.
- While grinding out this SMG challenge, be sure to remain inside the match until the very end, as quitting early will lead to your challenge not tracking properly.
- Grab your best SMG loadout in Vanguard and head into Free For All for an easy challenge completion.
Then, once your Welgun is unlocked, you’re free to begin grinding out its attachments for use in Warzone. The Welgun will become available in the Battle Royale shortly after tonight’s mid-season update.
Best Way to Level Up the Welgun SMG in Warzone/Vanguard
When it comes to leveling up your new Welgun in Warzone or Vanguard, there are a few methods worth your time.
- Fastest Way to Level Up Welgun in Vanguard
- Fastest Way to Level Up Welgun in Caldera – Warzone Pacific
Although Raven Software is still yet to return the broken Top Secret contracts that gave out huge Weapon XP payouts, those objectives will surely appear again soon.
Thankfully, we’re getting new console performance fixes in the new Warzone patch, but that’s not enough for many players.
After all, it seems like cheaters are back with a vengeance in Warzone Pacific right now.