The Huge Season 2 Reloaded update is finally coming to Warzone. Check out the full patch notes here.
This is the biggest update to Warzone in almost two months, but does it have the changes that you wanted?
Many Warzone players have been calling the game "unplayable" recently. Meanwhile, others have demanded nerfs to the FFAR and AUG - the most overpowered guns in Warzone.
Find out everything that has changed in the huge Season 2 Reloaded update for Warzone below.
Check out the patch notes for the Black Ops Cold War Season 2 Reloaded update too.
Warzone Season 2 Reloaded Update Size
The Season 2 Reloaded update for Warzone will be a much bigger one than usual for all platforms. However, this is to optimize storage and reduce the overall size of the game by around 10GB.
Warzone update sizes:
- PlayStation 5: 52.0GB
- PlayStation 4: 52.0GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.8GB
- Xbox One: 57.8GB
- PC: 52.4GB (Warzone Only) / 133.6GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
Warzone Season 2 Reloaded Patch Notes - March 31
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you'll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you're pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed "Delete Pings" text to "Remove My Pings".
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
The infamous infinite stim glitch also returned to Warzone recently. However, this has controversially been left unfixed in the Season 2 Reloaded Warzone update.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
NICKMERCS previously predicted a nerf to the overpowered FFAR. Despite this, Raven has made no changes to this gun.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
Raven Software has been updating Warzone more regularly recently. So if there are any changes you want that haven't been added in Warzone Season 2 Reloaded, they could be added in the next update.
The long-rumored new map should also be arriving soon. This follows the first image of the new Warzone map leaking online.
If you're still waiting for some more content, then Warzone Season 3 should be the biggest one yet. However, players are getting more excited about the leaks for the upcoming Call of Duty WWII: Vanguard.
(Source: Raven Software)