There’s a new hotfix going live for Warzone on May 21, an update that fixes some major issues in the battle royale game.
Warzone just had a major update for Season 3 Reloaded, but Raven Software is already hard at work on the next patch. In fact, there’s a brand-new hotfix dropping today, just a day after its predecessor went live.
Check out everything new in Warzone’s Season 3 Reloaded update here!
But Warzone still has some issues to iron out, and today’s May 21 hotfix will help alleviate players’ complaints. Meanwhile, the Warzone meta just changed with huge buffs to this attachment!
New Warzone Update Fixes Major Issues – May 21
Today’s Warzone update aims to fix some of the game’s most annoying issues, including scope glint, wall glitches, and more.
Recently, no-scope glint snipers have been taking over Warzone. And although many considered these sniper scopes to be overpowered in Warzone, it looks as though it may actually have been due to a bug.
Both the Royal & Kross 4x, and the Susat Multizoom optics will now display glint when used on sniper rifles. What’s more, areas of Verdansk that let players go beyond the boundaries of the map have now been fixed.
There’s also a series of fixes for the brand-new Power Grab game mode in Warzone. Sadly, it looks like players will no longer be able to use 4 different weapons in the LTM.
But there’s no fix for the new Warzone glitch that lets players run over teammates just yet!
Warzone May 21 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed additional map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed a bug causing the Exfil progress in the Power Grab LTM mode to reset upon completion.
- Fixed a bug with the Royal & Kross 4x and Susat MultiZoom optics where they would not display glint when used on snipers.
- Fixed a bug causing Ballistic Knife Camouflage progression to not track properly or at all.
- Fixed a bug causing Contraband Contracts to not activate while Killstreak UI messages appeared on screen.
- Fixed a bug equipping players with 4 weapons in the Power Grab LTM mode.
Warzone will also be getting more ’80s-themed additions to its map soon, to match its new aesthetic. In case you were unaware, there’s some incredible loot waiting in the Nakatomi Plaza vault!
Unfortunately, as cool as the new 80s Action Heroes Operators are, both John McClane and Rambo sound terrible in Warzone.
Don’t worry about the lack of glint on your new sniper rifles either, as there were huge sniper buffs in Warzone’s new update.
(Source: Raven Software)