Find out everything changed in the surprise July 21 update for Warzone – finally the C58 isn’t broken!
Warzone developer Raven Software usually releases the weekly updates on a Thursday. However, when an extremely annoying bug needs fixing, then sometimes an earlier update is needed.
Many Warzone players have been complaining about a scope that gives the C58 no recoil, so this is why the update dropped early. Not only has Raven Software fixed this game-breaking issue, but the studio has fixed a handful of other bugs too.
Have a read through the full patch notes for the Warzone July 21 update below.
But first, the future of Warzone is looking bright since Raven Software has expanded to become a “super studio”.
Warzone July 21 Update Patch Notes
- Removed the Report Offensive Chat button while we investigate a related crash.
- Fixed an issue with the C58 Royal & Kross 4x Optic where it was incorrectly affecting recoil.
Now that Raven has fixed the C58 in the July 21 Warzone update, you’ll need a new weapon to use. Check out the best meta loadouts to use in Warzone Season 4 Reloaded.
- Fixed an issue causing Dead Silence to remain active for the entire match if the Player used it seconds before the prematch lobby ended.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sentry Turret Killstreak map icon to not move when placed on the train.
- Fixed an issue with the flavor text on various Blueprints.
In case you missed it, the Sentry Gun is the most overpowered killstreak in Warzone now. You’ll definitely want to find out how to get a Sentry Gun in Warzone if you don’t know already.
And those are all of the changes in the small July 21 Warzone update. Hopefully, this is just a hotfix and Raven releases a further update with more changes tomorrow.
Finally, Warzone fans have accused a streamer of cheating in a major Warzone tournament. How do hacks make it into competitions too?
(Source: Call of Duty Blog)