Check out the patch notes for the April 28th Warzone update here!
Warzone Season 3 has mostly been a huge success so far. Despite not bringing a new map, most players were happy to drop into a 1984 version of Verdansk.
Luckily, Raven Software has fixed a number of problems in the latest update.
Warzone Season 3 Problems Fixed in April 28th Update
Players were supposed to uncover the next part of Adler’s story with the Hunt For Adler event in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War. And while Call of Duty fans could complete the challenges in Cold War completely fine, the Hunt For Adler challenges in Warzone were not working properly.
Intel contracts were spawning outside of the map and some players also had their completed contracts not count towards the challenge.
Additionally, many players have been getting under the map by using a number of wall glitches in Verdansk ’84. Luckily, Raven has announced that both of these issues are fixed in the patch notes below.
Warzone April 28th Update Patch Notes
- The sizes of the first and second circles have been reduced for Verdansk Resurgence.
- End-of-game open mic has been turned off for modes with infinite respawn mechanics. This was intended to take effect with the release of Season Three last week.
- “Hunt for Adler” Limited-Time Event
- Fixed a bug with Challenge completion not tracking as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing Intel to spawn outside of the playable map.
- Fixed several map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed a bug that would cause gas mask overlays to remain on screen indefinitely if a player exited the gas as their gas mask was fully depleted.
- Fixed a bug where the epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled as thermal.
- Fixed a bug where the Modern Warfare “Razorwire” Submachine Gun Charlie blueprint could appear in loot caches.
- The R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow has had its reload audio restored.
- Fixed a bug that disallowed players from exiting the plane in Battle Royale Practice mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s vista no longer dances around when viewed from different angles. Thanks Geeky P.
- A sneak peek at some upcoming changes…
- Balance adjustments to the CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83, and Bullfrog.
- Changes to ADS Firing Speed on Cold War attachments.
These upcoming weapon balancing changes in the April 28th patch notes are also big news for Warzone. While players love the Season 3 weapon balancing, it is still far from perfect.
However, it looks like Raven will nerf the most overpowered gun in Warzone Season 3 in a future update. Additionally, the developer will also change the ridiculous movement speeds for Cold War rifles too.
(Source: Raven Software)