Content and bug fixes will be frequently updated for Warzone 2.0, and you can track everything using the Trello Board!
Similar to the first game, Warzone 2.0 will feature plenty of updates, whether it’s adding content, patching issues, or balancing guns.
While you can wait for official patch notes to come out, you can also track any issues that are being fixed using the Warzone 2.0 Trello.
What is the Warzone 2.0 Trello Board?
The Warzone 2.0 Trello Board is an online board where Raven Software can keep players updated with any upcoming changes or fixes in the near future.
Warzone 2.0’s Trello is split into nine categories, including:
- This is for general information regarding Warzone 2.0, DMZ, the Code of Conduct, and other links.
- Warzone Patch Notes
- These are the latest patch notes for Warzone 2.0 and DMZ. You can click on each card to see details on each update.
- Schedule | Playlist
- These are for any updates for new or existing modes in rotation for Warzone 2.0 or DMZ.
- Schedule | Events
- Any special events coming to Warzone 2.0 will be highlighted here, including times and dates.
- Issues | Global
- This category is for issues that affect all of the modes in Warzone 2.0.
- Issues | Battle Royale
- Any issues that only affect the Battle Royale mode for Warzone 2 will be listed here.
- Issues | DMZ
- Any problems or bugs that affect only DMZ will be listed here.
- Issues | Resolved
- This category is for any bugs or issues that have now been fixed.
- Schedule | Past Playlists & Events
- A list of all events and playlists that have happened in Warzone 2.
You can find the Warzone 2.0 Trello Board here.
For those who prefer to copy and paste the link directly, this is the link: https://trello.com/b/1eSBEowr/raven-software-warzone-20
How to Report a Warzone 2 Issue
If you’re having problems while playing Warzone 2.0 or any of the game modes in it, it’s a good idea to first check the Warzone 2.0 Trello to see if it has been reported.
If it hasn’t, you’ll need to report it yourself from the Trello, and here’s how:
- Go to the Information category
- Select the ‘How to Report Bugs’ card
- Click the attached link
- Log in to your Call of Duty account
- Choose Warzone 2.0
- Select the platform you experienced the problem on
- Choose the topic and then report the issue in detail
Any major issues should be put on the Trello Board fairly quickly, indicating that the team is working on fixing the problem.