If you’re encountering an issue in Warzone 2 where your Quads lobbies aren’t filling up or not working, then we have a series of potential fixes for you.
The issue in question sees Quads lobbies specifically require a certain amount of players to fill the lobby before the game can begin. However, no matter how long you wait, it never fills up.
Fortunately, this article contains several fixes to help you with this issue and hopefully get you back to enjoying Warzone 2.
Warzone 2 Quads Not Working Solutions
If your Warzone 2 Quads lobby is stuck or not filling with players, try the following solutions:
- Restarting Warzone 2 is a simple and easy fix that can rectify the issue. While it isn’t guaranteed to work, it’s always a great place to start.
- Check your internet connection and restart your router. Many players have found the issue is due to a poor internet connection and is fixed by restarting their router.
- Enabling cross-play in the settings menu will allow you to access a greater pool of players, hopefully filling up empty or low-capacity lobbies. You will find the option under Account and Network.
- Alternatively, disabling cross-play may be the solution, as some players have reported playing with friends on the same platform worked.
- You can also try switching game modes briefly. This will get you playing the game and leave time for the mode to become more popular.
- If all else fails, make sure to check for updates. While most players will be up to date, ensuring you’ve downloaded the latest patch or update could resolve the issue.
If none of the above fixes work, then it is worth checking the official Warzone 2 Trello Board. It lists the issues Raven Software is currently aware of and working on.
This has been an issue for a long time, with players reporting problems with their Quads lobbies not filling up back in 2022.
What Causes the Warzone 2 Quads Not Working Error?
The primary cause for this Quads lobby issue may be cross-play problems or a poor internet connection.
However, due to the sheer number of players reporting the problem, it is more likely that there is an issue with Warzone 2 itself and not the player.
It is important to note that this issue affects all platforms, including PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. Hopefully, the fixes above can resolve your Warzone 2 Quads lobbies not working or filling up.