Perks in Warzone 2 work similarly to how they operate in MW2 Multiplayer, as they give you special abilities to help you win matches.
Unlike MW2, you will not have these perks from the start of each Warzone 2 match. You will only utilize the perks abilities when you select them from a loadout drop.
There are three types of perks available in Warzone 2:
Also not every perk has transferred over to Modern Warfare 2, with the following perks not being available:
- Extra Tactical
- Birdseye (Disabled temporarily for balancing)
- Double Time
- Doubles your Tactical Sprint duration and increases crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Bomb Squad
- Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and reset fuse timers when picking up live grenades.
- Resupply ammo from dead players and receive an extra armor plate from them.
- Strong Arm
- Equipment can be thrown further and see a preview of its trajectory.
- Enemies will leave a footprint trail and enemy death markers are visible. Also, kill markers are hidden from the enemy team.
- .Battle Hardened
- Effects of Flash, Stun, EMP, Gas Grenades & Shock Sticks are reduced. Immune to Snapshot Grenades.
- Can carry two primary weapons.
- Start with an additional Lethal and equipment recharges over 30 seconds.
- Fast Hands
- Reload, use equipment, and swap weapons faster.
- Spot enemy equipment, Field Upgrades, and Killstreaks through walls. Highlight the equipment for your team by aiming down sights at them and can hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, C4, and Trophy Systems.
- Reduce flinch when aiming down sights and extend Hold Breath duration.
- Cold Blooded
- Hidden from AI targeting systems and thermal optics. Will not trigger High Alert warnings and can’t be highlighted by Tactical Cameras, Recon Drones & Spotter Scopes.
- High Alert
- Vision pulses when an enemy outside your view aims at you.
- Hidden from UAVs, Portable Radars, and Heartbeat Sensors.
- Quick Fix
- Killing players or applying an armor plate will immediately start health regeneration.
- Enemies who down you will be pinged to your teammates. Also, you will be revived quicker.
- UAV and Radar pings will reveal enemy’s direction.
How to Use Perks in Warzone 2
To use perks in Warzone 2, you must select a custom class from a loadout drop. Without a loadout drop, you will have zero perks equipped.
There are three different methods to get a loadout drop in Warzone 2:
- Buy a Loadout Drop Grenade at a Buy Station
- Solos – $8,000
- Duos – $16,000
- Trios – $24,000
- Quads – $32,000
- Complete a Stronghold
- Loadout Drop World event in the second circle collapse
Knowing how each perk operates in Warzone 2 will be essential to winning games and getting high kills. Make sure you know how to check how many games you win and your lifetime KD in this Battle Royale!
Saturday 31st of December 2022
Good thorough info.