Among the many new additions introduced in the Warzone 2 Season 3 update, brand-new Plate Carriers that massively switch up how you experience DMZ were among the biggest.
Here is everything you need to know about the four new Plate Carriers added in Season 3 and how to get them.
Every New Plate Carrier in Warzone 2 DMZ Season 3
Here is every Plate Carrier introduced in DMZ Season 3 and what they do:
- Tempered Plate Carrier – With the Tempered Plate Carrier, players only need to put two plates in to fill up their armor slots to full. It reduces the plate cost by one but still offers the same armor value as a 3 Plate Carrier.
- 3 Plate Medic Vest – The 3 Plate Medic Vest makes reviving other players and self-reviving using a Self-Revive Kit much faster.
- 3 Plate Comms Vest – The 3 Plate Comms Vest both increases the duration of UAV Towers and the UAV Killstreak and turns them into Advanced UAVs, granting them the ability to show enemy players’ locations and directions. Additionally, the 3 Plate Comms Vest also plays an audio cue whenever an enemy is nearby.
- Stealth Plate Carrier – The Stealth Plate Carrier comes with the Ghost perk in-built. If you have this Plate Carrier equipped, you’ll be invisible on all enemy radars.
These new Plate Carriers were introduced to DMZ alongside two new Backpacks that revolutionize how you complete Faction Missions!
How to Get the New Plate Carriers in Warzone 2 DMZ
None of the new Plate Carriers have unique spawn points in DMZ. Instead, they can be found in the following ways:
- Get them from Buy Stations.
- Craft them using the new Barter system.
- 3 Plate Medic Vest Recipe: Three bandages, one liquor, and one watch.
- 3 Plate Comms Vest Recipe: Two hard drives, two batteries, and one soothing hand cream.
- 3 Plate Stealth Vest Recipe: Two electrical components, one comic book, and one game console.
- As randomly generated loot.
- They typically spawn on tables and barrels.
- In Weapon Crates.
You have a good chance of finding Plate Carriers in DMZ by completing Strongholds across the map, as they give out high-tier loot for beating them.