Walmart customers are in for an exciting Black Friday – the retailer is offering Early Access to sales which could include PS5, Xbox Series X/S Nintendo Switch OLED, and more.
Getting your hands on any of the latest next-gen consoles is a major struggle at the moment. The PS5 and Xbox Series X have been out of stock since they launched in November last year, while the Switch OLED has sold insanely fast since it arrived recently.
There are many reasons behind the PS5, Xbox, and Switch shortages. However, this doesn’t make it any less frustrating for empty-handed gamers.
Luckily, Black Friday is right around the corner now and Walmart might be the place to secure your console. This is thanks to a great new benefit of the Walmart+ membership.
Check out every console restock happening this week:
- PS5 Restock: GameStop, PS Direct, Walmart, Best Buy & More Expected to Drop This Week
- Xbox Series X/S Restock: Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Microsoft & More Expected to Drop This Week
- Nintendo Switch OLED Restock: GameStop, Walmart, Best Buy, Antonline & More Expected This Week
Walmart+ Members to Get Priority Access for Black Friday Sales – PS5, Xbox Series X/S & Nintendo Switch OLED Restocks?
Walmart has supposedly been hoarding PS5 consoles, so it would be no surprise if the retailer has huge plans for Black Friday this year.
A new announcement has revealed that Walmart+ members will get 4 hours of early access to every Black Friday Deal on the website. This is set to include all 3 online Black Friday events.
The exact items going to be one sale have not been confirmed. However, it would be a major surprise to not see the PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch OLED go on sale there on Black Friday.
Therefore, this could be many people’s best chance of securing a new console before Christmas. This is despite Walmart canceling plenty of console orders recently.
How to Sign Up for Walmart Plus Membership & Get Black Friday Early Access
- Head to the Walmart+ wesbite.
- Scroll down and click ‘Start Paid Membership’.
- Unfortunately, the 15-day free trial does not include the Black Friday deals.
- Sign up for $12.95/month or $98/year.
- Once you are a Walmart+ Member, you will get Early Access to every Black Friday deal, which could include the PS5, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch OLED.
Luckily, this is a much fairer price in comparison to the exclusive restocks with Best Buy’s extortionate Totaltech membership.
Make sure to take advantage of this Walmart+ membership if you are desperate to get a PS5, Xbox Series X/S, or Nintendo Switch OLED this holiday season. It’s a small price to pay if it means you can finally secure your console.
Alternatively, find out how to register to get a PS5 restock email invite from PlayStation Direct. This is another great way to buy a PS5.
Unfortunately, the availability of next-gen consoles is still up in the air. While PlayStation claims that the PS5 stock shortage could be over soon, Xbox is in a totally different situation.
In fact, Microsoft believes that there will be a shortage of Xbox Series X/S consoles well into 2022.