If you’re playing Vanguard Zombies today, here’s a guide to all of the upgrades available at the Der Anfang Altar of Covenants!
The newest WW2 shooter on the market is finally here, and Call of Duty fans appear to have flipped the script on Vanguard. It wasn’t long ago that everyone thought Vanguard would be a disaster, but now Sledgehammer Games is impressing more than a few players.
Of course, the developer has Treyarch making Zombies in Vanguard, which is sure to help with the release.
But if it allows Vanguard to launch with an insane number of Multiplayer maps, we’d say it’s well worth teaming up.
And it’s not just maps that are plentiful in the new Call of Duty title. Check out all the weapons arriving in Vanguard on Day One!
Der Anfang – How to Use Altar of Covenants Explained
Want to understand how the Der Anfang Altar of Covenants works in Vanguard Zombies? We’ve got a handy guide to help you out!
The good news is that the Altar of Covenants is available in the spawn area of Der Anfang! The bad news is that you won’t be able to use it right away.
Instead, head into the nearby portals to complete an objective in Der Anfang. You may even find yourself visiting Shi No Numa in Vanguard Zombies in the process!
When you return to Stalingrad, you’ll now have a Sacrificial Heart item to cash in. Head over the to Altar of Covenants and you’ll be able to choose an upgrade.
At launch, there are 11 unique Covenants to unlock, and each one has multiple rarities to roll. You can choose only 3 Covenants at a time, so pick wisely – the choices will randomize with every passing wave.
All Der Anfang Alter of Covenants Upgrades
- Ammo Gremlin: Stowed weapons refill ammo from stock automatically.
- Bloodlust: Melee attacks do more damage and heal you.
- Brain Rot: Chance to turn enemies to your side.
- Cryofreeze: Chance to slow enemies.
- Cull the Weak: Deal more damage to slowed or stunned enemies.
- Dead Accurate: Consecutive hits on the same enemy do more damage.
- Death Blow: Critical kills return bullets to the clip.
- Mother Lode: Chance to keep Equipment after using it.
- Resurrectionist: Revive allies faster.
- Splatterfest: Enemies killed by explosions may explode.
- Unholy Ground: Deal more damage while stationary.