With the Call of Duty Vanguard Beta just around the corner, here are all the weapons, equipment, perks, killstreaks, and more coming to the game’s trial!
We just got an incredible Call of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer reveal and there’s a lot to unpack. What’s more, select content creators already have early access to the game’s Beta and they’re streaming it right now.
Of course, this means that we’re getting an early look at Vanguard’s Open Beta, which give us a whole stream of content to analyze before we get to hop it for ourselves.
Here’s how to play the Call of Duty Vanguard Open Beta when it launches!
What’s more, check out the new reveal of Warzone’s The Pacific map – which will change the battle royale as we know it.
Of course, it helps that the map is not only brighter than Verdansk, but also has its own in-built anti-cheat software too!
All Vanguard Beta Weapons, Killstreaks, Equipment, Perks, and More!
Wondering what weapons, killstreaks, and more will be present in the Call of Duty Vanguard Beta? We’ve got you covered!
Thanks to the horde of content creators exploring everything that Vanguard has to offer right now, we know exactly what’s coming in the Vanguard Beta:
- ITRA BURST
- REVOLVING SHOTGUN
- AUTO-LOADING SHOTGUN
- M1 GARAND
- 3-LINE RIFLE
- MACHINE PISTOL
- M1 BAZOOKA
- FS FIGHTING KNIFE
Not all of these weapons will be immediately unlockable in the Call of Duty Vanguard Beta, however players will be able to level up and get access to a few of them. By the final Beta weekend, we expect the level cap to be high enough for players to experience all of the guns above.
- MK2 FRAG GRENADE
- GAMMON BOMB
- MOLOTOC COCKTAIL
- DEMOLITION CHARGE
- THROWING KNIFE
- M18 SMOKE GRENADE
- NO 69 STUN GRENADE
- MK V GAS
- S-MINE 44
- Supply Box – Deploys a box of ammo and equipment ffor you and your teammates. Explodes when shot.
- Armor Plates – Equip body armor
- Goliath – A small remote-controller bomb on tracks. Controllable for 30 seconds, after which it self-destructs. Can be detonated early.
- Field Mic – Reveals nearby enemies on the minimap.
- Dead Silence – Temporarily makes your footsteps silent. Gun, melee, and throwing knige kills refresh duration.
- Ghost – Undetectable while moving by Spy Planes, enemy intel, and Field Mics. Reduces effectiveness of Local Informants.
- Fortified – Reduce damage and health regend delay from explosives. Damage reduction increased while mounted, crouched, or prone.
- Low Profile – Training in how to avoid detection by the enemy. Immune to the effects of Piercing Vision.
- Survival Training – Maximized resistance to stun effects. Immune to gas.
- High Alert – Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Radar – Enemies appear on your minimap when they fire an unsilenced weapon.
- Forward Intel – See indicators for enemy reinforcements on your minimap. Minimap shows a larger area.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Demolition – Extra lethal on spawn. Thrown lethals display an indicator showing the path of the lethal.
- Double Time – Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Tactician – Restock your tactical equipment every 30 seconds.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons
Call of Duty Vanguard is returning to a Killstreak system, rather than using Black Ops Cold War’s Scorestreaks. And we’ve got some excellent returning Killstreaks in the Vanguard Open Beta.
- Intel – Reveals nearby enemies to the summoning player through repeated pings on the minmap over a short period.
- Care Package – Drops a single care package which rewards a random killstreak on pickup.
- Spy Plane – Calls in a spy plane which reveals all enemy positions on the minimap to allies. Can be shot down.
- Counter Spy Plane – Calls in a counter spy plane which obscures the minimap for all enemies. Can be shot down.
- Glide Bomb – Drops a bomb whose patch can be guided toward enemies, killing them instantly.
- Deathmachine – Equips a machine gun with explosive rounds and a fixed number of bullets. Persists through death until ammo is depleted.
- Mortar Barrage – Toss a flare canniser to mark an area for repeated mortar fire.
- Warmachine – Equips a semi-automatic grenade launcher with a fixed number of grenades. Persists through death until ammo is depleted.
- Flamenaut – Receive a flamethrower with unlimited fuel and a protective suit. Both lost on death.
- Attack Dogs – Summons a pack of attack dogs which target nearby enemies for a period of time.
Before you go, don’t miss these new screenshots off the beautiful Warzone Pacific map!
But that might not be enough to save the game right now, as Warzone fans are demanding a new feature for the battle royale.