To unlock the exclusive Fan-atic school robe, a beaked skull mask, and even your own wand in Hogwarts Legacy, players need to connect their Harry Potter Fan Club and WB Games accounts.
This can be done right now so that the freebies are ready to claim as soon as Hogwarts Legacy goes live.
There are some special goodies up for grabs in Hogwarts Legacy for those who are part of the Harry Potter fan base. Specifically, those who are part of the Harry Potter Fan Club will be able to add brand-new customization options to the game!
These aren’t the only unique rewards up for grabs either. Don’t forget that you can get your hands on an exclusive mount in Hogwarts Legacy here.
Hogwarts Legacy – All Harry Potter Fan Club Rewards
By linking their Harry Potter Fan Club account to WB Games, players can unlock the following content in Hogwarts Legacy:
- House Fan-atic School Robe (All Houses)
- Beaked Skull Mask
- Their own personalized wand from the Fan Club page.
How to Link Hogwarts Legacy to Wizarding World
- First, head to WizardingWorld.com/LegacyConnect
- Then, hit Log In in the section below. You might want to open the link in a new tab to return to the Legacy Connect page easily.
- Enter your Harry Potter Fan Club email and password, or hit Sign Up Now to make your account.
- Once logged in, you’ll need to find your Hogwarts house by hitting Get Sorted Now.
- Answer the questions provided until you have your house, then head back to Legacy Connect page.
- Next up, it’s time to Discover Your Wand, one that you can also take into Hogwarts Legacy should you choose. This is determined for you with another series of questions.
- After this is done, you may be given an 8-digit code to copy. Otherwise, you can simply head back to the Legacy Connect page once again.
- Finally, it’s time to head to the WB Games website and either create an account or log in to your existing one.
- Click the three lines in the top left to bring up the menu, then select Connections.
- Find Harry Potter Fan Club at the end of the list and hit Connect.
- Enter the 8 digit code you were given earlier (if you got here via the Legacy Connect page, this will be completed for you).
- Just like that, you’ve unlocked some exclusive rewards in Hogwarts Legacy!
- Then, when you boot up Hogwarts Legacy for the first time, select Link Accounts in-game when prompted.
- Either scan the QR code provided or head to account.WBgames.com/device.
- Enter the code shown on your game screen into the website. And now your exclusive rewards will be available in-game!
Can I Change My House & Wand in Hogwarts Legacy?
Yes, players can change their house and wand in Hogwarts Legacy, even if they’ve linked their Harry Potter Fan Club accounts!
You won’t need to stick with the same house or wand as the one you’ve had selected for you in the Fan Club, should you fancy a change!
Recently we found out the sad truth about Quidditch in Hogwarts Legacy. And although it’s disappointing news, the Harry Potter game still looks to be everything we’ve been wanting from the franchise.
Check out which Hogwarts Legacy edition you need to buy here, so you’re ready to make the most of the school year.