A new glitch in EA FC 24 involving the Trickster+ PlayStyle is simply breaking the game and allowing players to run the ball into the net.
This bug sees the player flick the ball up and then permanently catch it on the back of their calf, which is usually impossible in both the game and real life.
Gamers can then run the pitch without fear of being tackled and cross the goal line to score. It is a guaranteed way to score a goal.
How to Perform the Trickster+ Glitch in EA FC 24
To execute the Trickster+ glitch successfully in EA FC 24, follow these simple instructions:
- Select the Right Player: Begin by choosing a player with the Trickster+ PlayStyle. Some excellent options include Neymar, Fridolina Rolfö, and Allan Saint-Maximin.
- Perform the Catch a Spin Skill Move: To initiate the glitch, execute the Catch a Spin skill move with your selected player. Ensure that the player has the ball and is standing.
- PlayStation: Hold L2, then press Square, and finally, press X.
- Xbox: Hold LT, then press X, and lastly, press A.
- R1/RB Fake Shot: Just before the ball gets caught between the player’s leg, perform an R1/RB fake shot.
- PlayStation: Hold R1, press Circle, then press X.
- Xbox: Hold RB, press X, then press A.
- Cancel the Animation: Hold all of the controller’s triggers immediately after executing the fake shot to cancel the animation.
- PlayStation: Hold L1, L2, R1, and R2.
- Xbox: Hold LB, LT, RB, and RT.
- Run to the Goal: Now simply run into your opponent’s net when the ball sticks to your player’s leg.
It is worth pointing out that using this glitch does go against EA’s terms of service, so use it on your own accord.
Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools (such as “auto”, “macro”, hack or cheat software), or use exploits, bugs or problems in an EA Service to gain unfair advantage.EA User Agreement
Trickster+ Glitch Is a Game-Breaking Bug
The Trickster+ Glitch is undoubtedly one of the most significant game-breaking bugs ever in an EA Sports soccer game. It is a guaranteed way to score goals against your opponent, giving you easy wins.
The developers are aware of the issue and are attempting to fix it according to their Trello and EASFCDirect X account.
However, at the moment, it is currently being used across competitive modes such as Division Rivals and FUT Champions.
The video below showcases how easy it can be to score a goal if you master this glitch.
It is an issue that EA Sports needs to address as soon as possible, and players can only hope that a solution is found before they encounter someone using it against them in the Weekend League.