No, Brandon Scott, who portrays Henry in the 2013 The Last of Us video game, does not reprise his role for the HBO TV show.
Instead, Henry is played by American actor Lamar Johnson. This is surprising, especially considering that Scott has had a prolific career in television and film.
In fact, Scott doesn’t even cameo in the show, unlike other actors from The Last of Us video game who make appearances as new and familiar characters.
Who Is Brandon Scott From The Last of Us Game?
Brandon Scott is an American actor who is best known for his motion capture and voice work as Henry in the 2013 The Last of Us video game.
However, Scott has also starred in several critically acclaimed projects, such as Dead to Me as Nick Prager and 13 Reasons Why as J.J. Kerba.
In The Last of Us video game, Scott acts alongside Nadji Jeter, who plays Sam, Henry’s younger brother. In the TV show, Sam is played by Keivonn Woodard.
|Born||July 30, 1981|
|Birthplace||Tuscaloosa, Alabama, U.S.|
|Height||6 ft / 1.83 m|
|Social Media Links||Instagram – brandonoscott|
Brandon Scott Most Notable TV & Film Roles
- Grey’s Anatomy (TV Series) 2008 – 2009 – Dr. Ryan Spalding (15 episodes)
- Wreck-It Ralph (Film) 2012 – Kohut (voice)
- The Last of Us (Video Game) 2013 – Henry
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (Video Game) 2016 – Jameson (voice)
- Blair Witch (Film) 2016 – Peter
- Battlefield 1 (Video Game) 2016 – Narrator/Harlem Hellfighter (voice)
- Guerilla (TV Mini-Series) 2017 – Leroy (6 episodes)
- Channel Zero (TV Series) 2018 – Luke Vanczyk/Tom Hodgson (12 episodes)
- This Is Us (TV Series) 2019 – Cory Lawrence (3 episodes)
- 13 Reasons Why (TV Series) 2019 – 2020 – J.J. Kerba (10 episodes)
- The Boss Baby: Back in Business (TV Series) 2018 – 2020 – Hendershot/Additional Voices (17 episodes)
- Goliath (TV Series) 2021 – Rob Bettencourt (8 episodes)
- Dead to Me (TV Series) 2019 – 2022 – Nick Prager (17 episodes)
Other notable actors in The Last of Us TV series include: