The Finals is kicking off its Closed Beta with a bang, and those lucky enough to take part will be able to unlock permanent rewards to use in-game by raising their Career Level, working through the Season 0 Battle Pass, or ascending to higher Ranks.
As confirmed by Embark Studios, these rewards will not be available to earn outside of the Closed Beta, so if you’re eager to get your hands on them, you’ve got two weeks to claim the exclusive cosmetic items.
Here’s when The Finals Closed Beta will come to an end, so you know how much time you’ve got left to grind!
All Permanent Unlocks in The Finals Closed Beta
Although there’s plenty to unlock in The Finals Closed Beta, only these items will carry over to the full release:
- Closed Beta Casual T-Shirt – Reach Career Level 20
- Closed Beta Casual Sweatpants – Reach Career Level 20
- Closed Beta Casual Sneakers – Reach Career Level 20
- Closed Beta Action V9S Silenced Pistol – Reach Career Level 30
- Closed Beta Action Repeater – Reach Career Level 30
- Closed Beta Action M32 Grenade Launcher – Reach Career Level 30
- Closed Beta Chic – Final Reward of Battle Pass Page 1
- Nama Tama Weapon Charm – Final Reward of Battle Pass Page 2
- The Finals Baseball Cap – Reach Bronze in Ranked League
- The Finals Sweatband – Reach Silver in Ranked League
- Sport Gloves – Reach Gold in Ranked League
Any player who does not take part in The Finals’ Closed Beta will never be able to get their hands on these exclusive rewards.
Thankfully, there’s a way to get free, guaranteed access to The Finals Closed Beta here!
However, at the end of the day, they’re only cosmetic items. Therefore don’t be too disappointed if you miss out.
Taking a look at the in-game store, there are a fair few cosmetics players can get their hands on that blow these Closed Beta rewards out of the water.
But seeing as The Finals is a free-to-play game, many of those cosmetics will require players to open their wallets.