Navigating through the pitch-black Depths in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom can be a difficult ordeal, especially if you don’t have the Miner’s Armor Set.
Fortunately, finding this glow-in-the-dark armor can make traversing through the darkness incredibly easy. So, for those looking for it, here is how to find it.
Miner’s Armor Set Locations
Miner’s Top Location in TOTK
The first part of the Miner’s Armor set in Tears of the Kingdom is the Miner’s Top. It is located in the Daphnes Canyon Mine in the Depths. You can find it Southwest of the Iayusus Lightroot.
You’ll need a lot of Brightbloom Seeds to help you navigate your way to the Daphnes Cayon Mine. So, make sure to come well-stocked with the seeds and preferably arrows as well.
Of course, if you’re on the hunt for more cosmetics, make sure you pick up the iconic Archaic Tunic.
To find the Miner’s Top, follow these instructions:
- Travel to the Iayusus Lightroot (the one where you meet Robbie next to the statues for the Camera Work in the Depths quest)
- Facing the statue next to the campfire, head north. You’ll pass a large tree and then reach a decline covered in Gloom.
- Make your way down the decline until you reach the bottom. You should see a large stone staircase leading up the side of the cliff.
- Shoot a Brightbloom Seed down the decline to light up your way.
- Once you reach the stairs, you’ll be in the Daphnes Canyon Mine.
- Head up the stairs until you reach the top.
- Look to your right, and you’ll see a stone arch on top of another stone structure.
- Climb up the structure and head underneath the arch.
- You’ll find a chest there.
- Open it up, and inside is the Miner’s Top.
The Miner’s Top will illuminate the area around you, making it much easier to travel throughout the Depths thanks to its Glow ability. However, it is quite weak, with a base armor rating of 3.
Miner’s Trousers Location in TOTK
The Miner’s Trousers armor is in the Hylia Canyon Mine located Southwest of the Great Abandoned Central Mine in the Depths. You can access it easily by travelling West from the Koradat Lightroot.
The quickest way to access it and avoid taking any Gloom damage in the process is by using your paraglider. So, make sure you’ve upgraded your stamina before attempting to find the Miner’s Trousers.
To find the Miner’s Trousers, follow these instructions:
- Travel to the Koradat Lightroot.
- Facing West, head towards the edge of the cliff and jump off making sure to a activate your paraglider as soon as you do.
- Glide across the stone structures below until you are hovering over the stone steps.
- Slowly descend until you see a small stone arch on a platform next to the steps.
- Glide over to the platform and land.
- Underneath the stone arch is a chest.
- Open it to unlock the Miner’s Trousers.
Much like the Miner’s Top, these trousers will light up the darkness around you due to having the Glow ability. It has a base armor rating of 3, so don’t expect much defense out of it on its own.
Miner’s Mask Location in TOTK
The Miner’s Mask is found in the Abandoned Kara Kara Mine a few feet Northeast of the Tatayam Lightroot in the Depths.
Getting this piece of the armor set should be fairly straightforward if you activate the Tatayam Lightroot first before entering the Abandoned Kara Kara Mine.
To find the Miner’s Mask, follow these instructions:
- Travel to the Tatayam Lightroot.
- Head Northeast into the Abandoned Kara Kara Mine.
- Go underneath the large dishlike structure.
- There is a chest in the centre.
- Open it to unlock the Miner’s Mask.
The Miner’s Mask is the final piece of the set and will similarly illuminate the area around you. Like the Top and Trousers, it has a base armor rating of 3.