The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has a vast open world to explore, but if you want to uncover the map, you’ll need to locate and activate all of the Skyview Towers in Hyrule!
This is a lot easier said than done, however, as the towers are spread across the map, and there is almost always something stopping you from easily activating them.
There are a total of 15 Skyview Towers in Tears of the Kingdom, with at least one in each region:
- Lookout Landing
- Hyrule Field
- Lindor’s Brow
- Thyphlo Ruins
- Rospro Pass
- Pikida Stonegrove
- Gerudo Highlands
- Gerudo Canyon
- Eldin Canyon
- Ulri Mountain
- Upland Zorana
- Mount Lanayru
- Sahasra Slope
- Popla Foothills
- Rabella Wetlands
Map of All Skyview Towers in TOTK
The map below shows the locations of all 15 Skyview towers in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom:
Unlike Breath of the Wild’s Sheikah Towers, you don’t actually have to climb the Skyview Towers in Tears of the Kingdom. Instead, you must get inside the base of the tower and activate the pedestal by pressing the A button.
Then, you can step on the circle on the floor and press A once again. This will shoot you up into the sky where you can use your handy paraglider to help you land safely.
Once a Skyview Tower is activated, it will reveal an area of the map and will also act as a point that you can fast travel to!
Skyview Tower Locations in Hyrule
Lookout Landing Skyview Tower
Coordinates: -0294, 0138, 0025
- This is the first Skyview Tower you will activate in TOTK.
- The Lookout Landing tower is activated quite early in the main story, during the quest The Crisis at Hyrule Castle.
Hyrule Field Skyview Tower
Coordinates: -0755, -1019, 0064
- Hyrule Field Skyview Tower is located just south of the first tower at Lookout Landing.
- To get to it, you must go up some stairs, over a ramp where a spiked ball will roll towards you, and through a Bokoblin fortress.
- You can defeat all of the Bokoblins along the way, or just run past them if this battle is too difficult for you early on in your adventure.
- Finally, go into the base of the tower and activate it.
Lindor’s Brow Skyview Tower
Coordinates: -1900, 1242, 0297
- The Lindor’s Brow Skyview Tower is off the ground and surrounded by a moat.
- Use Ultrahand to make a bridge over the moat with the nearby wood.
- This will mean you’ll have enough stamina to climb up the rocks and up to the tower.
Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower
Coordinates: 0343, 3131, 0180
- The Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower is located just north of Great Hyrule Forest.
- Get across the swamp to the bottom of the tower and speak to Billson, who is trying to repair the tower.
- Use Ultrahand to move the floating blocks next to the tower and jump onto them.
- The lowest one will have two rockets on the side of it.
- Attach the two rockets to the side of a floating block, facing upwards, and switch them on.
- This will you send up flying up into the sky.
- Once you’re high enough, jump off and glide down to the top of the tower.
- Next, use Ultrahand to move the block from the top of the tower so that the tower lid can open.
- Finally, glide back down, speak to Billson and activate the tower!
Skyview Tower Locations in Hebra
Rospro Pass Skyview Tower
Coordinates: -3687, 2341, 0233
- The entrance to the Rospro Pass Skyview Tower is blocked by thorns.
- You need to burn these using Fire so you can get inside.
- Anything that creates fire, such as fire arrows or flint, will work to burn the thorns.
Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower
Coordinates: -2321, 3069, 0442
- The easiest way to get to Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower is by repairing the broken bridge using Ultrahand.
- You won’t be able to scale the cliff up to the tower unless you have the right gear and plenty of stamina upgrades, so repairing the bridge is your best option.
- It might take a few tries to get your bridge right, so be prepared for some trial and error!
Skyview Tower Locations in Gerudo
Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower
Coordinates: -3971, -1294, 0427
- The entrance to the Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower is blocked by snow so you must find another way in.
- Locate the tent outside the tower and head into the cave behind it.
- Build a raft and ride it down the stream until it is stopped by some wooden poles.
- Use the Ascend ability to travel up through the ceiling and into the Skyview Tower.
Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower
Coordinates: -2433, -2179, 0307
- The Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower is located to the northeast of Gerudo Desert.
- To open it, you must speak to and help Sawson, who is below the tower, to fix the elevator.
- Use Ultrahand to attach a plank to the chain on the right hand side and weigh it down with two metal blocks.
- This will help Sawson up to the Skyview Tower
- Finally, after helping Sawon up, you can activate the Skyview Tower and uncover the surrounding map.
Skyview Tower Locations in Eldin
Eldin Canyon Skyview Tower
Coordinates: 1633, 1173, 0219
- Speak to the NPC outside the Eldin Canyon Skyview Tower, and he will tell you that the door is locked, but the lid on top is missing.
- This means that you can glide down through the top to get inside.
- Find a nearby Sky Fragment, hop on it, and use Recall to get high up into the sky.
- Then, glide down through the hole in the top of the Skyview Tower so you can get inside and activate it.
Skyview Tower Locations in Akkala
Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower
Coordinates: 3493, 2019, 0188
- To activate the Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower, you must kill the flying monster that has stolen the pedestal.
- The easiest way to do this is by shooting it out of the sky with an arrow.
- Then, pick up the pedestal and return it to the entrance of the Skyview Tower.
- Sawson, the NPC standing at the entrance will then fix the pedestal, and you can activate the tower.
Skyview Tower Locations in Lanayaru
Upland Zorana Skyview Tower
Coordinates: 2857, 0584, 0379
- The entrance to the Upland Zorana Skyview Tower is blocked by muck.
- Luckily, there is some splash fruit up on the hill opposite the entrance.
- Pick up the splash fruit and then drop it next to the muck by the door.
- Hit the splash fruit to remove the muck and get into the Skyview Tower.
Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower
Coordinates: 3846, -1304, 0538
- Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower is in a very cold area, so you’ll want to wear some clothes or eat some food that helps you resist the cold to get to this one.
- Climb up the cliffs and work your way up to get to the tower and activate it.
Skyview Tower Locations in Necluda
Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower
Coordinates: 1347, -1162, 0162
- Climb up the slippery rocks to get to the blocked entrance of Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower and speak to Billson.
- Billson will ask for some “tasty mushrooms” from the caves nearby.
- Hop down the hill and enter the Sahasra Slope Cave.
- To get in here, you will need to hit through many layers of rock walls, so make sure you have a few weapons.
- Defeat the monsters and work your way through the cave until you come to a room with a large boulder and two small boulders with markings on them next to it.
- Look up, and you should see these markings on the ceiling too.
- Use Ascend, and it you will travel up into the tower.
- Remove the two long sticks that are blocking the door, open the door, and talk to Billson.
- Finally, you will be able to activate the Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower.
Popla Foothills Skyview Tower
Coordinates: 0602, -2115, 0097
- The Popla Foothills Skyview Tower isn’t working, but you may notice a voice coming from the well outside.
- Hop down the well and stop your fall with your paraglider.
- Smash through the wall of rocks, walk through and talk to Elmerson, the trapped NPC.
- Use Ascend to get back up to the tower and then drop down the side of the hill to find the entrance of the Popla Foothills Exploration Site .
- Enter the site, go up to the cell and step on the switch on the floor to free Elmerson.
- Finally, with Elmerson now free to fix the tower, you can return to the Popla Foothills Skyview Tower and activate it.
Rabella Wetlands Skyview Tower
Coordinates: 2420, -2765, 0221
- Get to the are in front of the tower by gliding from an elevated point.
- The bones sticking out of the ground are good points to jump from.
- You will find that the entrance to the tower is blocked by thorns, but you can’t set them on fire because it is raining.
- Use Ultrahand to make a shelter out of the nearby wood to cover the thorns in front of the entrance.
- Burn the thorns using a fire arrow, flint, or anything else that can start a fire.
- Finally, go inside the Skyview Tower and activate it.