Players have discovered one of the best ways to farm infinite credits in Starfield by exploiting a glitch at the Stroud-Eklund Staryard.
Usually, gaining credits in Starfield can feel like a bit of a grind as the only ‘official’ way of doing so without glitch exploits is through completing missions and trading goods.
Pretty early on, you’ll come across a variety of gear, weapons, and ships that have amazing stats, but cost a pretty penny.
Thankfully, the Stroud-Eklund Staryard glitch will grant you access to a huge amount of credits in a very short amount of time, allowing you to splurge your cash to your heart’s content.
How to Get Unlimited Credits Using Stroud-Eklund Staryard Glitch
To get unlimited credits using the Starfield Stroud-Eklund Staryard glitch, you’ll need to head to the Stroud-Eklund Staryard located in the Narion system. Next, head to the room that showcases different ship parts and clip through the wall.
After carefully running to the edge of the far wall, use your Boostpack to access the vendor chest floating beneath the map area and gain 160,000 credits. Then, you can travel to Venus on the Sol system, wait 6 hours, and repeat this process to gain unlimited credits in Starfield!
To perform this unlimited credits glitch in Starfield, you will need to have:
- At least one skill point in Boost Pack Training
- A Boostpack
- Do not use a Power Boostpack – the thrust is too high and makes getting to the chest far too difficult
- We recommend a Balanced Boostpack as it provides a good mix of power and maneuverability
Follow these steps to perform the Stroud-Eklund Staryard glitch for unlimited credits in Starfield:
- Head to the Stroud-Eklund Staryard within the Narion system in Starfield
- It’s located to the northeast of the Alpha Centauri system
- The Stroud-Eklund Staryard is orbiting the planet Dalvik – fly within 500 meters of it and dock
- After boarding the Staryard, head directly in front of you into the room that showcases various ship parts
- Head to the yellow wall directly in front of you that has “Stroud-Eklund” painted at the top
- There are various ship parts on display, separated by a red rope barrier in front
- Locate the red rectangular ship part on the bottom right of the display
- It should be right next to the rope barrier
- This is the area you’ll need to wall glitch through
- Walk onto the elevated platform on the right of the display and rope barrier
- You’ll need to be as close to the display wall as possible
- From the platform, walk in-between the rope barrier and red ship part object to wall glitch and clip through the wall
- The ‘collision’ of the rope barrier is what helps you clip through the wall to the other side
- This may take a few attempts to pull off – you’ll get a feel for the right placement with each try
- If successful, it’ll look like you are in the map and out of it at the same time – it’ll look something like this:
- Once through the wall, try to stay on the ledge without falling
- This is where your Boostpack comes in handy – use it to boost back up to the ledge after falling
- You can vault back onto the ledge while aiming at it
- If you fall, you’ll be immediately teleported back to the entrance of the Staryard
- The showroom will be directly in front of you for you to attempt it again
- Once on the ledge, aim at the far corner of the wall in front of you and walk towards it
- Be careful not to fall, if you do you can Boostpack back up and try again
- We found that aiming in this general area while walking slowly seems to do the trick:
- Once at the corner of the wall, head into third-person mode to gain a better view
- You can see the vendor chest floating underneath the map
- You need to aim for this area to land on:
- Jump around the corner and use your Boostpack to land on the ledge right beside the floating vendor chest
- Aim at the chest and loot the 160,000 credits!
- Fall through the map to spawn back into Stroud-Eklund Staryard
- You’ll end up near a board room – turn around and head through the door behind you to head back to the showroom
Check out the video from YouTuber Mon Facts to see the glitch in action:
How to Reset the Stroud-Eklund Staryard Vendor in Starfield and Farm Unlimited Credits
To farm unlimited credits at the Stroud-Eklund Staryard, you need to reset the vendor by heading over to Venus in the Sol system and sleep for at least 6 hours on your ship.
Then, head back to the Stroud-Eklund Staryard and repeat the glitch to keep gaining 160,000 credits on each successful attempt!
It’s important to note that the Staryard vendor’s stock will not reset if you wait 48 hours like most other vendors in Starfield. It requires at least 600 UT hours to reset.
As 1 LT hour equals 100 UT hours on Venus, you only have to wait 6 hours in total while on Venus for the vendor to reset at the Stroud Eklund Staryard.
- To repeat this glitch, head to Venus in the Sol system
- It’s located to the southwest of the Narion system
- Pick a landing spot on the planet and land there
- Head to your bed or a chair on your ship and sleep or wait for at least 6 hours
- Travel back to the Stroud-Eklund Staryard to repeat the glitch and keep gaining 160,000 credits!
With this method, you’ll be gaining more credits than you’ll know what to do with in no time at all! You can use it to buy as much ammo as you can so you never run out. You can also now afford some of the best ships in the game!