A new Starfield glitch allows players to look through a puddle to access a storage crate containing tons of free items and credits.
Collecting credits in Starfield to upgrade your ship, weapons, or gear can be a long process as you navigate different missions.
However, with this glitch, you can collect a ton of credits and free items with minimal effort. Here is how to do this puddle glitch.
How to Get Credits & Loot Using Starfield Puddle Glitch
To get unlimited credits and items using the Starfield puddle glitch, you will need to land at Akila City on the planet Akila in the Cheyenne System. Next, head to Shepherd’s store and look down at the puddle outside the building.
You will then have the option to take items and credits out of a storage crate.
- Head to Akila City on the planet Akila within the Cheyenne System.
- This is located northeast of Alpha Centauri.
- After landing, head over to the bridge at Akila City and cross it.
- Shepherd’s will be the first shop on the left on the other side of the bridge.
- Walk in front and find the puddle directly outside of the shop, as shown in the image below.
- Crouch down and look at the left side of the puddle, as depicted below, to view the storage crate.
- Take the items you wish to have as well as any credits.
- To repeat this glitch, head to another planet and wait for 24 in-game hours. Once you have waited enough, head back to Akila City and speak to the shop keeper to see his supplies.
- This will make the storage box refill, allowing you to retake credits and items.
With this glitch, you will be able to upgrade your gear and weaponry in no time!