Bethesda has announced a pre-launch Q&A with the developers of their upcoming game, Starfield. This session is for members of the game’s Discord community seeking insights into Starfield’s creation and features.
Leading the discussion will be Will Shen, the Lead Quest Designer, and Emil Pagliarulo, the Lead Game Designer. This duo will delve into the intricacies of Starfield’s development, offering fans a glimpse behind the scenes.
If you are wondering when this Q&A is taking place or how you can ask questions, look no further as we dive into all the details.
When Is the Starfield Pre-Launch Q&A?
The Starfield Pre-Launch Q&A will commence on August 16, 2023, at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST. This interactive session will be hosted on the official Bethesda Discord server.
- Starfield Pre-Launch Q&A begins in:
How to Participate in Starfield Pre-Launch Q+A
To participate, you must join the Starfield Discord server and authorize the “Constellation Bot.”
- Head to the Starfield website and click “Join Constellation in Discord.”
- Login to your Discord account or click “Sign Up” and follow the steps to create an account.
- Grant authorization to the “Constellation Bot” when the pop-up shows up.
- From here, you will have access to the “Constellation” channels where the Q&A and question submissions will take place.
How Do I Ask the Starfield Developers Questions?
To ask the Starfield developers questions, you must join the Discord server and head to the Constellation Questions forum channel. Players will only have until August 11 for their questions to be submitted.
- Join the Starfield Discord.
- Head to the Constellation Questions Forum channel. (Depicted by the red arrow in the image below)
- Click on the “Ask the Devs” forum post. (Shown by the red box in the image below)
- Ask a question in the chat.
With Starfield under a month from launch, now could be the best time to put forward those unanswered questions to the devs!