The Devastated Settlement has players moving around orbs from place to place in one of the trickiest puzzles Star War Jedi: Survivor has to offer.
Thankfully, we’ve got the solution for you, to aid you in your adventure!
Devastated Settlement Puzzle 1
Each Devastated Settlement puzzle requires Cal Kestis to find a power source for the Koboh Tuner Beam.
Head into the nearby cave and you’ll encounter the first puzzle. Here’s what you need to do to solve it:
- Squeeze through to the other side of the room through the gap in the wall.
- Force Pull the large cube off the ledge and squeeze through the gap once more.
- Force Push the spinning dial to move the purple Koboh Tuner Beam (no longer obstructed by the cube).
- The beam will now burn away the blockage and pass through to the other side of the room.
- Squeeze through the gap and use the cube to climb up to the beam’s power source.
- Force pull the power source ball towards you and then Push it to the dock on the wall where the blockage was previously.
- Squeeze back through the wall and Pull the ball down to you from the side you entered the room on.
- Take the power source to the Koboh Tuner Beam. You’ll need to Push it from a distance since there’s a gap to jump over.
- Interact with the coupler to move it down and to the right, burning away the blockage over the coupler target.
- You can now jump down and use the beast nearby to fly down, using the updraft created to make it to the nearby ledge.
Devastated Settlement Puzzle 2
The second puzzle in Jedi: Survivor’s Devastated Settlement starts with a battle. Defeat the battle droids and head into the cavern. A platform will crumble and Cal will tumble down to the floor.
Defeat all the enemies and it’s time for a new puzzle to be solved:
- Force Pull the cracked wall to open a gap.
- Force Pull the power source and throw it into the gap you made to open a window into the next room.
- Jump through the waterfall window and drop into the other room.
- Interact with the machine in the corner and BD-1 will get the Koboh Grinder upgrade, allowing the droid to spray Koboh matter.
- Press down on the D-Pad to use BD Visor, then RT/R2 to spray Koboh matter where the purple beam is hitting the wall.
- While continuously spraying, draw a line of matter from the beam to the blockage to the right. This will cause it to ignite and all burn away.
- Wall jump up to the top of the wall and head back into the room you came from, through the water.
- Now Force Pull the power source and move it back to the position you initially found it in.
- Then use BD-1’s Koboh Grinder to make a line of matter from the beam’s impact site to the blockage to the right.
- Before moving on, use the Koboh Grinder a second time, this time from the beam to the blockage on the wall to the left.
- With both walls free from debris, climb up and then Force Pull the power source up after you.
- Force Push the power orb into the dock on the wall you cleared.
- Wall run across to the other side.
- Force Pull the power orb to you and walk with it into the next room.
- Put the orb into the next Koboh Tuner Beam and burn away the matter on the same island that you moved the first puzzle beam to.
- Then, use your nearby flying mount to ride the updraft all the wall to the upper platform.
Devastated Settlement Puzzle 3
You know the drill by now, the aim of the game is to get a power source for the Koboh Tuner Beam on the platform’s edge.
Thankfully, this one is shorter than the last, and it’s the final puzzle players need to solve to complete the Devastated Settlement in Star War Jedi: Survivor.
Defeat the nearby enemies and then it’s time get solving:
- Use the crack in the wall to enter the final puzzle chamber.
- Force Pull the large cube out of the hole in the cylinder wall to your right.
- Then Push the cube into the doorway nearby, preventing it from closing.
- Move into the next room and grab the power orb from behind the grate to the left.
- Push the power orb into the waiting Tuner Beam in the first room.
- Force Pull the cube in front of the newly powered Koboh Tuner Beam.
- Use BD-1’s Koboh Grinder to create a path of matter from where the beam hits the cube to the wall of matter blockage.
- Force Pull the power orb, take it through the new hole, and Push it into the outside Koboh Tuner Beam.
- Interact with the beam to destroy the final blockage on the island below.
- Then, use your flying mount to ride the updraft all the way up to the Grand Courtyard.
Congratulations, you’ve solved the puzzles of the Devastated Settlement in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor!
If, like is the case for many other gamers, your Jedi: Survivor isn’t running 100% smoothly – we’ve got the solution:
And if you prefer to see the method above in action, this video guide by Gamerpillar should help you in your puzzle-solving!