Thanks to some new additions to the game, fans have worked out how to sprint incredibly fast in Black Ops Cold War Zombies.
Movement speed is incredibly important in the Call of Duty games. Whether you’re outrunning an enemy player or the undead, it’s always better to be able to avoid danger swiftly.
With that in mind, one player has discovered a way to sprint incredibly fast in Cold War Zombies. And at speeds like these, nobody living or dead will be able to land a hit on you.
This makes it particularly useful when it comes to earning the new Refined and Flawless Aetherium Crystals. After all, there’s no better way to make it to high rounds than being literally untouchable.
However, one lucky player has been given billions of Aetherium Crystals for free!
Black Ops Cold War Zombies’ Highest Movement Speed Possible?
Over on the Black Ops Cold War Zombies subreddit, user GustavVoice is combining the game’s new speed boosts to create the fastest movement speed possible.
With Cold War Zombies’ best equips, it’s possible to fly around the Firebase Z map in seconds. What’s more, this new fastest movement speed should be possible on every Zombies map, including the open-world Outbreak mode.
Here’s how to get the insane movement speed for youself:
- First, upgrade the Stamin-Up Perk to Tier 5 in order to remove sprint speed falloff. Here’s the best way to earn Refined and Flawless Aetherium Crystals fast, to help you achieve this.
- Upgrade Quick Revive to Tier 4 in order to get a short burst of movement speed upon reviving an ally.
- Upgrade the Aether Shroud Field Upgrade to Tier 4, for increased movement speed while shrouded.
- Bring in the Milano as your weapon, with its fastest possible sprint speed attachments. Looking to level up the gun fast? You can get insane weapon XP in Cold War’s Outbreak mode!
- Then, in-game, begin sprinting immediately after reviving a friendly player. Pop your Aether Shroud and you’ll be racing around the map at top speed.
If there’s a faster way to move, we’re yet to discover it. Check out this insane Cold War Zombies movement speed in action in the clip below:
Want More Black Ops Cold War Zombies Season 2 Guides?
- Cold War Zombies: How to Get Flawless / Refined Aetherium Crystals Fast
- How To Get Unlimited Ammo For The Death Machine In Cold War Zombies
- Cold War Zombies: How to Get Insane Weapon XP in Outbreak
- Cold War Outbreak: How to Get Ray Gun, R.A.I. K-84, & D.I.E. Shockwave
- How To Get Free Perks In Cold War Zombies’ Outbreak Mode
- How to Unlock Every Operator in Cold War & Warzone Season 2