Inklings and Octolings can get some exclusive gear in Splatoon 3 by using the SplatNet Shop. Here’s how to order, as well as receive items from SplatNet!
When Splatoon is mentioned, two things come to mind: painting and style. And that isn’t different with Splatoon 3.
Players can access in-game shops to pick up new gear, with new abilities that suit their playstyle. But some of the best gear can be found in the SplatNet Shop, especially if you’re a low level.
Here’s how you can get some exclusive gear using the SplatNet Shop for Splatoon 3!
How to Order Gear from Splatoon 3 SplatNet Shop
Players can order gear from the SplatNet Shop by using the Nintendo Switch Online app.
To be able to do this, you must have a Nintendo Switch account, a Nintendo Switch console, and you must’ve played Splatoon 3 on your Switch.
- Download the Nintendo Switch Online app
- Open the app and log in with your Nintendo Switch account details.
- Tap on the Splatoon 3 game option
- Once here, tap on the SplatNet Shop. You’ll be taken to a bunch of gear, exclusive to the shop.
- Pick one item you like, and then click order afterward.
You can only have one SplatNet piece of gear ordered at a time. You’ll need to purchase it in Splatoon 3 before ordering anything else.
Make sure to pair your new gear with the best Dualies in Splatoon 3. This way, you can start beating your competition.
But how can you pick up your new piece of gear?
How to Receive SplatNet Shop Gear in Splatoon 3
- Find Murch in the town center. He’s to the right of the Lobby entrance. Speak to him by pressing “A”.
- When options come up, select the SplatNet Delivery option.
- From here, you can choose to decline the order or buy it.
Now, you’ve got your brand-new gear. And if you’re a low-level, it should be a lot better than most of the gear in shops.
It’s worth mentioning that the SplatNet Shop changes every day, so if you see a piece of gear you like, make sure to order it.
Make sure to pair your new gear with the best settings in Splatoon 3, so you can win more matches frequently!
Also, you should use our ultimate Splatfest guide for Splatoon 3 to help you prepare for upcoming Splatfests!