You can get your hands on some free items for Splatoon 3 using QR codes. Here are all of the QR codes as well as how to redeem them.
Half of the fun in Splatoon 3 isn’t the battling or the inking, but the customization you can do for your character.
The coolest Inklings or Octolings stand out from the crowd, and you can get some awesome free items simply by using Splatoon QR codes.
Luckily for you, we’ve compiled all of the current QR codes for Splatoon, as well as a guide on how to redeem and use them.
All Splatoon 3 QR Codes (September 2022)
Here are all of the current QR codes for Splatoon 3 rewards:
Launch Banner QR Code
More codes will release over time, so make sure to check back here every now and then to see if some new QR codes have become available.
With these rewards, you’ll want to show off when you win, but you’ll need the right weapons to do that. Here are the best weapons you need to be using in Splatoon 3.
How to Redeem Splatoon 3 QR Codes
- Screenshot any QR code above or get it ready on another screen
- You’ll need to download the Nintendo Switch Online app
- Once the app is installed, log in to your Nintendo account that you play Splatoon 3 with
- Tap the Splatoon 3 game icon, and scroll down to find the QR code reader option
- Either tap the option to scan the code using the camera, or scan one from saved images
- If this is your first time using the app, it will require permission to use the camera or view your photos. Make sure to allow the app access to either of these.
- If the QR code was successfully scanned, you’ll receive a pop-up confirming your reward has been claimed. You can find it in-game at the computer in the Lobby.
While you’re using the app, you should use SplatNet to order some exclusive Splatoon 3 gear, some of which will be better than your current gear.
Using this guide correctly, you should have some new and free rewards to make your Splatoon 3 characters stand out even more!