One of the best editions to Splatoon 3 is the Battle Pass-esque Catalog system – here is everything we know about it.
If you thought Nintendo wouldn’t take a crack at a Battle Pass in one of their mainstream games, well you’d be wrong as Splatoon 3 has one of its own.
Like many aspects of Splatoon 3, it is another way to incentivize and reward players for engaging with the game’s many incredibly fun online game modes.
Of course, if you’re interested in unlocking absolutely everything that the game has to offer, then you should try to unlock every Badge in Splatoon 3.
How to Unlock the Catalog in Splatoon 3
In order to unlock the Catalog in Splatoon 3, you’ll need to reach level 4 and then claim it from the Hotlantis store. It’s very easy to do, and only requires a handful of steps:
- Play any multiplayer matches such as the iconic Turf War to earn XP until you reach level 4
- Head to the Hotlantis store in Splatsville
- You can access this quickly by pressing X to open your map and then selecting General from the shops list
- Speak to Harmony
- She will give you the Catalog as a reward
You will need to play multiplayer matches in order to access the Catalog, so make sure you’re up to date on if you need to have Nintendo Switch Online before you play Splatoon 3.
How to Access the Catalog
To access the Catalog in Splatoon 3, you’ll need to open your menu and find it within. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Open your menu with X
- Press the R button until you reach the Status section
- Scroll down to Catalog
- Press A to access it
What Is the Catalog in Splatoon 3?
The Catalog is a progression system in Splatoon 3 that players level up in order to receive unique rewards. It functions in a similar way to how Battle Passes work in games such as Fortnite.
However, unlike other Battle Passes, the Catalog in Splatoon 3 is completely free. You won’t have to fork out any money for it and any rewards earned will also be free.
The current Catalog season is the Drizzle Season 2022. It ends on November 30, and will be replaced with a brand-new season and new Catalog rewards.
How to Level Up the Catalog
To level up your Catalog in Splatoon 3, you’ll need to earn Catalog points by playing multiplayer matches. Each level of the Catalog will cost you 9500 Catalog points, and there is a total of 100 levels.
You can earn Catalog points by doing the following:
- Play multiplayer matches such as Turf War or Anarchy Battles
- Complete jobs in Salmon Run The Next Wave
- For winning your first game of the day you’ll receive 7500 Catalog points
You will earn Catalog points regardless of whether or not you win a match in Splatoon 3. However, you will receive significantly more for victories.
Every Drizzle Season 2022 Catalog Reward in Splatoon 3
Splatoon 3 features 100 Catalog rewards, with one reward being handed out per level. These rewards change with each season, but the current season is the Drizzle Season 2022.
Here is every reward available to unlock in the Drizzle Season 2022:
Level 1 – 25
- Level 1 – Banner
- Level 2 – Title
- Level 3 – The Lowdown Emote
- Level 4 – Food Ticket (Double EXP)
- Level 5 – Headgear (Studio Headphones)
- Level 6 – Clothing (White Tee)
- Level 7 – Shoes (Pink Trainers)
- Level 8 – Pack of Cards
- Level 9 – The EET-TPT-SM Sticker
- Level 10 – Yellow Squid Bumper Decoration
- Level 11 – Food Ticket
- Level 12 – Pack of Cards
- Level 13 – Banner
- Level 14 – The SG-BNHPHN Graffiti Sticker
- Level 15 – The No Chill Emote
- Level 16 – Drink Ticket
- Level 17 – Pack of Cards
- Level 18 – Title
- Level 19 – Headgear (Air Gills DX)
- Level 20 – Clothing (Tentatek Tandem)
- Level 21 – Shows (Punk Pinks)
- Level 22 – The SG-ATN-DPC Sticker
- Level 23 – Pack of Cards
- Level 24 – Food Ticket
- Level 25 – Mystery Box
The most noteworthy rewards out of this tier are the Studio Headphones, White Tee and Pink Trainers which create a truly iconic look.
Level 26 – 50
- Level 26 – Banner
- Level 27 – Decoration
- Level 28 – Sticker
- Level 29 – Headgear (Pilot Goggles)
- Level 30 – Clothing (Zink Layered LS)
- Level 31 – Shoes (Purple Hi-Horses)
- Level 32 – Drink Ticket
- Level 33 – Title
- Level 34 – Pack of Cards
- Level 35 – The Stuntin’ Emote
- Level 36 – Sticker
- Level 37 – Banner
- Level 38 – Title
- Level 39 – Headgear (Retro BluFocals)
- Level 40 – Clothing (Lime BlobMob Tee)
- Level 41 – Shoes (Skipjack Work Boots)
- Level 42 – Food Ticket
- Level 43 – Pack of Cards
- Level 44 – Banner
- Level 45 – Decoration
- Level 46 – Sticker
- Level 47 – Title
- Level 48 – Drink Ticket
- Level 49 – Fresh Card Pack
- Level 50 – Mystery Box
By far, the best items in this tier are the Pilot Goggles, Zink Layered LS, and Purple Hi-Horses, especially for those going for the steampunk squid skater look.
The decorations in this tier are also going to be perfect if you’re hoping to decorate your Locker in Splatoon 3.
Level 51 – 75
- Level 51 – The Breakin’ Emote
- Level 52 – Sticker
- Level 53 – Pack of Cards
- Level 54 – Title
- Level 55 – Sticker
- Level 56 – Food Ticket
- Level 57 – Title
- Level 58 – Pack of Cards
- Level 59 – Headgear (Beachcomber)
- Level 60 – Clothing (Sudadera Celeste)
- Level 61 – Shoes (Cuttlefish Sandies)
- Level 62 – Decoration
- Level 63 – Drink Ticket
- Level 64 – Banner
- Level 65 – Pack of Cards
- Level 66 – Sticker
- Level 67 – Title
- Level 68 – Pack of Cards
- Level 69 – Headgear (Classic Straw Boater)
- Level 70 – Clothing (Annaki Bracelet Tee)
- Level 71 – Shoes (Red Hammertreads)
- Level 72 – Food Ticket
- Level 73 – Title
- Level 74 – Decoration
- Level 75 – Mystery Box
If you want your Inkling or Octoling to look like a hippie, then you’re going to want to aim for the Beachcomber, Sudadera Celeste, and Cuttlefish Sandies.
Turning up to Splatoon 3’s next Splatfest event in style has to be one of the best ways to enjoy the game.
Level 76 – 100
- Level 76 – The Victory Strut Emote
- Level 77 – Pack of Cards
- Level 78 – Banner
- Level 79 – Headgear (Retro Framers)
- Level 80 – Clothing (Lime Battlecrab Shell)
- Level 81 – Shoes (Blue Shrimpsiders)
- Level 82 – Sticker
- Level 83 – Drink Ticket
- Level 84 – Pack of Cards
- Level 85 – Title
- Level 86 – Sticker
- Level 87 – Pack of Cards
- Level 88 – Food Ticket
- Level 89 – Headgear (Glassless Glasses)
- Level 90 – Clothing (Distressed Vest)
- Level 91 – Shoes (Ink-Black Clam Dunks)
- Level 92 – Decoration
- Level 93 – Title
- Level 94 – Sticker
- Level 95 – Drink Ticket
- Level 96 – Title
- Level 97 – Banner
- Level 98 – The Double-Cross Dab Emote
- Level 99 – Mystery Box
- Level 100 – Headgear (Triple-Deck Specs)
Of course, while there are some great rewards here, by far the best reward in this tier and out of the whole Drizzle Season 2022 Catalog is the legendary Dab emote.
If you manage to complete some or all of the Catalog in Splatoon 3, then you’ll definitely want to make good use of the incredibly helpful Food and Drink Tickets, especially if you want to level up quickly.
And now that you’ll have a ton of brand-new cosmetics to kit your Inkling or Octoling with, you should change your character to fit your new style.