Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 officially swings onto PS5 on October 20th, and with it comes a 19-inch statue for those who pre-order the Collector’s Edition of the game.
Hardcore Spider-Man fans can find out everything we know about the Spider-Man 2 Collector’s Edition below, including how to pre-order:
Spider-Man 2 PS5 Collector’s Edition Guide
Where to Pre-Order Spider-Man 2 Collector’s Edition
The Collector’s Edition is only available to pre-order from PlayStation Direct, which is available in the following regions: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Austria, Spain, and Portugal.
Pre-orders for the Spider-Man 2 Collector’s Edition went live at 10 AM local time on Friday, June 16th, 2023. It is still available to pre-order from PlayStation Direct:
- Spider-Man 2 Collector’s Edition at PS Direct (US) – $229.99
- Spider-Man 2 Collector’s Edition at PS Direct (UK) – £219.99
- Spider-Man 2 Collector’s Edition at GameStop (CA) – $299.99
PS Direct Checkout Tips:
- If you’ve been charged but haven’t received confirmation, check your account order history to make sure your order has actually gone through.
- It is normal for your payment to be refunded. PS Direct charges your card immediately as a preauthorization to verify valid payment. The charge will be refunded until closer to release.
- Email confirmations are also starting to come through.
If you plan on getting one, you’ll want to act quickly, as they could sell out anytime!
The Insomniac Games Advanced Sr. Community Manager has confirmed that it will not be available at any other retailers in the future.
What’s Included in the Spider-Man 2 Collector’s Edition?
Here’s the full rundown of what’s included in the Spider-Man 2 Collector’s Edition:
- High-Quality 19-Inch Statue of Venom fighting Peter Parker and Miles Morales.
- The Full Digital PS5 Game
- Steelbook Display Case
- All Digital Deluxe Content:
- 10 Unique Suits for Peter and Miles (5 Each)
- Additional Photo Mode Items
- +2 Skill Points
- All Pre-Order Bonuses:
- 2 Early Unlock Suits
- Arachknight Suit (Peter) + 3 Color Variants
- Shadow-Spider Suit (Miles) + 3 Color Variants
- Web Grabber Gadget
- +3 Skill Points
- 2 Early Unlock Suits
How Much is the Spider-Man 2 Collector’s Edition?
The Collector’s Edition will cost $229.99 / £219.99/ $299.99 CAD/ €249.99/ ¥31,980 MSRP.
For comparison, the Horizon Forbidden West and God of War Ragnarok Collector’s Editions were both priced at $199.99.
More recently, the Street Fighter 6 Collector’s Edition retailed at $249.99, and Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom’s one was priced at $129.99 but didn’t include a statue.
Spider-Man 2 Collector’s Edition Release Date
The Spider-Man 2 Collector’s Edition will release on Friday, October 20th, 2023. This is the same release date as the Standard and Digital Deluxe Editions.