World Series of Warzone 2023 Stage 1 is almost here, and players are already anxiously making their way to the sign-ups to secure their spots.
The World Series of Warzone tournament brings together players from all over. This is where the best players in Warzone 2 come to compete for enormous cash prizes.
Players can sign-up to enter Stage 1 of the World Series of Warzone 2023 in North America or Europe by submitting a team through GameBattles.
Registration ends on April 30 at 2 PM PDT/5 PM EDT/9 PM GMT.
Time Left to Sign-Up:
Before registering for the tournament, ensure you understand the rules and format of WSOW 2023.
How to Sign Up for Stage 1 WOSW 2023
You will need an Activision ID, Country/Region, State, and Postal Code to create a team. Make sure you have this information handy.
- Head to the official website for the WSOW 2023 Stage 1 for your region using the links above.
- Choose “Create A Team.”
- A prompt will appear where you’ll need to add the Activision IDs of both teammates you are signing up with.
- Add a Team Name.
- Type in your Discord Tag.
- Agree to the terms.
- Choose “Create Team.”
- You have successfully created a team. Now, all your team needs is to show up during the proper event times.
If the prompt does not pop up for you, you still need to take care of a few things. Follow the instructions below to set up your account to create a team properly.
- Link your Battle.Net and GameBattles accounts.
- If you plan to participate with a console, you must link your PSN or Xbox Live account.
- You must update your Battle.Net information to include your State and Postal Code.
- You can manage your Account Information here.
- Head to your “Your Information” and choose “Account Details.”
- Scroll down to “Address Book.”
- Add an address that contains your current State and Postal Code.
- Once you’ve updated that, return to the original page and choose “Create a Team” once more.
Registration for the event is free, but it requires players to submit a team of Trios. This means you will need to find two other players to compete alongside you.
Once you sign-up, you’ll need to participate in the WSOW Trios Playlist in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 when it becomes available.
WSOW 2023 Stage 1 In-Game Open Times & Scoring
Players in WSOW 2023 Stage 1 will need to compete in the WSOW Trios Playlist on April 28 through April 30 from 10 AM PT to 2 PM PT each day.
The playlist will open on April 27 at 10 AM PT, allowing players to practice for one day before the official competition begins.
World Series of Warzone Stage 1 Scoring
- Each elimination in WSOW 2023 will count as 1 point, and depending on your placement, you’ll earn a different multiplier.
- For Stage 1, only the 10 best-scoring matches you earned with the team you signed up with and during the competition times will count toward your official score.
- You can play the playlist with other players, but it will not count toward your score. If you play past 2 PM PT, those games will not count toward your score.