To Restore the Data Receivers as part of your Syndicate quests in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2, players need to interact with broken Data Receivers at any two of the following locations:
- A Valley to the East of Anvil Square
- A Dueling Circle North of Mega City
- The Peak of the Mountain to the East of Mega City
To Restore the Data Receivers, simply locate their buried remains and hold Square / X / E.
Here’s where to find each one on the Fortnite map:
Once again, you’ll only need to actually restore two of the Data Receivers to complete your quest, so don’t worry if one area is too occupied by enemy players.
What’s more, you don’t have to Restore both Data Receivers in a single game of Fortnite as the mission will save your progress even if you die.
Next up, we’ll show you exactly where each broken Data Receiver can be found.
Read More: Where to Find Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear in Fortnite
Where to Find All Data Receiver Locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
- Data Receiver Location #1 – A Valley to the East of Anvil Square
- East and slightly south of Anvil Square, this Data Receiver is located in a valley where the yellow and green grassy areas of the Fortnite map collide. When you get close enough to the Receiver, it’ll appear on screen with an exclamation mark icon.
- Data Receiver Location #2 – A Dueling Circle North of Mega City
- North and slightly west of Mega City, near the top of the new Japan-inspired area, players can find a dueling ground. This is not only one of the only places to get a guaranteed Kinetic Blade it’s also the location of another buried Data Receiver.
- Data Receiver Location #3 – The Peak of the Mountain to the East of Mega City
- This Data Receiver is directly east of Mega City, at the top of the nearby mountain. The location overlooks a small lake which is visible on the map.
To Restore each Data Receiver in a single game of Fortnite, here’s where to find a Rogue Bike or Nitro Drifter to help speed things along!