Sony and Apple have partnered again after their Apple TV+ promo to provide PS5 users with six free months of Apple Music.
The promotion is live and will be redeemable until November 15, 2024. This gives any gamer more than enough time to get this freebie.
Now, stay tuned with us to learn all the requirements for this Apple Music offer and how to redeem it!
How to Redeem
You can redeem six free months of the music streaming service directly from the Apple Music app on the PS5 Media tab.
However, eligibility requirements such as being a new subscriber or a qualified returning one need to be met. Also, you must be 13 years old (could vary per region) and live in one of the 68 participating countries.
- Look for the Apple Music app from the PS5’s search bar or find it directly in the “All Apps” section of the Media tab.
- Download the app if you do not have it installed. Else, launch the app.
- If you are eligible, the app will show instructions on how to redeem the offer*.
- Sign in with your Apple ID or create one to link it with your PS5 and claim the offer.
- Note that this Apple ID has to have a valid payment method on file to be eligible for the offer.
- Your offer should now be active, and you can start listening to Apple Music on any compatible device.
*Please note that each PS5 console only redeems one Apple Music offer. This means that even if you have multiple profiles and users on your console, only one will benefit from this promo.
List of Participating Countries
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- Finland Norway
- France Oman
- Hong Kong
- Italy South
- Kuwait South
- Republic Mexico
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Can I Redeem This Promo & Install Apple Music on PS4?
No, this promotion is exclusive to PlayStation 5 users. Additionally, the Apple Music app is a PS5 exclusive and can’t be installed on PS4.
What to Do if Your Apple ID Is Not Linking With Your PS5?
If there is any problem linking your Apple ID to your PS5 in Apple Music, you can try:
- Rebooting your console
- Reinstalling the app
- Reaching out to Apple’s Customer Support