The Pokemon Unite Halloween update is dropping on October 20 – here are all of the balancing changes that will shake up the meta!
Pokemon Unite is getting a huge new update to shake up the meta in the game right now. Not only have the developers nerfed the totally overpowered Venusaur, but the update has changed other top-tier options like Blastoise too.
Meanwhile, underpowered Pokemon like Pikachu and Garchomp might finally become viable options in the game again.
Find out all of the balancing changes in the update below.
But first, leakers have revealed 3 new Pokemon coming to Unite soon.
Pokemon Unite October 20 Balance Update Patch Notes
These are all of the Pokemon that have been balanced in the Pokemon Unite October 20 Halloween update:
Pokemon Unite Halloween Update Buffs
- Thunder: Increased the amount of damage done to the opposing Pokemon.
- Volt Tackle: Increased the amount of damage done to the opposing Pokemon.
- The waiting time has been shortened.
- HP recovery amount increased.
- After level 5, when you deal special damage, you will recover your health according to the damage done.
- Basic Attack speed increased.
- Dragon Rush: Increased the amount of damage done to the opponent’s Pokemon.
Pokemon Unite Halloween Update Nerfs
- Hydro Pump: Reduced the amount of damage done to the opponent’s Pokemon
- Water Spout: The waiting time has been shortened.
- Unite Move – Hydro Typhoon: Reduced the amount of damage done to the opponent’s Pokemon.
- Giga drain: Reduced HP recovery.
- Solar beam: Increased the amount of damage done to the opponent’s Pokemon.
- Lowered base attack.
- Steadfast: The frequency of activation of Steadfast has been revised downward.
- Unite Move – Full Force Blast: Fixed a bug that could increase damage by using Power Up Punch after using it.
And those are all of the balancing changes in the Pokemon Unite October 20 update. But who do you think will rise to the top of the Pokemon Unite Tier List after this patch?
Additionally, Pokemon Unite fans are not happy. This is because the game is charging players an extortionate price for a new Aloalan Ninetails Holowear.
Finally, Pokemon Unite is now on smartphones as well as console. But is Pokemon Unite better on mobile or Nintendo Switch?