If you’re wondering what patch notes the Trevenant update is bringing to Pokemon Unite on January 20, you’re in luck.
Lately, the meta in Pokemon Unite has been getting just a little stale. Pokemon like Gengar and Garchomp have been bottom-of-the-barrel picks, while Dragonite and Tsareena have been dominant.
We’re happy to see that the new January 20 patch addresses all that and more in Pokemon Unite!
Check out where Trevenant stacks up against the best Pokemon Unite picks in our new Tier List here!
And here’s the best build you should be using for Trevenant in Pokemon Unite!
Meanwhile don’t miss these leaked Pokemon who will arrive in Pokemon Unite soon! With Blaziken and more reportedly coming to the game, there’s a lot to look forward to.
And this new Aegislash gameplay reveals our next newcomer to Pokemon Unite!
Pokemon Unite January 20 Patch Notes – Trevenant Update
Here are the full patch notes coming to Pokemon Unite in the January 20 update.
- Basic Attack Range decreased.
- Hyper Beam Damage dealt to opposing Pokémon decreased.
- Extreme Speed Range increased. Cooldown reduced. Bug Fixes
- Unite Move: Draco Impact Cooldown Doubled
- Basic attack speed increased.
- Triple Axel Effects on the user weakened. Damage dealt to opposing Pokémon decreased.
- Stomp HP restoration increased.
- Grassy Glide Slow Removed. Cooldown lengthened.
- Fly Damage dealt to opposing Pokémon decreased. Cooldown lengthened.
- Fly Cooldown decreases by 40% when hitting an enemy Pokemon.
- Aerial Ace now heals Talonflame on hit. Controls adjusted.
- Meteor Mash Damage dealt to opposing Pokémon decreased. Effects on opposing Pokémon weakened.
- Extreme Speed HP restoration decreased.
- Close Combat now Unstoppable and heals Lucario.
- Power-Up Punch Bug Fixes.
- Charizard is no longer slowed when using a Basic Attack.
- Flamethrower can be used while moving.
- Fire Blast can be used while moving.
- Unite Move: Seismic Slam Range increased.
- Decidueye Increased Lifesteal.
- Spirit Shackle Range Increase, now holds 3 stacks instead of 1. Bug Fixes
- Razor Leaf Damage dealt to opposing Pokémon increased.
- Leaf Storm Area of effect increased. Effects on opposing Pokémon strengthened. Controls adjusted.
- Unite Move: Nock Nock controls adjusted.
- Machamp Increased Lifesteal.
- Karate Chop Damage dealt to opposing Pokémon increased.
- Dynamic Punch Range increased.
- Submission damage and self-buff effects now apply even if the enemy isn’t CCed.
- Gengar’s moveset has been switched around. The Pokemon nopw learns its level 5 moves at 7 and vice versa.
- Hex Damage dealt to opposing Pokémon decreased.
- Dream Eater now resets cooldown completely when KOing an opposing Pokemon.
- Dig now increases Def and Special Def + 360
- Dig+ Increases the length of time opposing Pokémon are thrown when the user jumps out from underground.
- Earthquake Deals damage over time and decreases enemy movement speed.
- Earthquake+ Further decreases the movement speed of opposing Pokémon that are in the move’s area of effect and especially close to the user.
- Dragon Rush has a new Slow effect on enemies
- Dragon Rush+ now makes Garchomp Unstoppable while using this move.
- Finally, Dragon Claw now Slows enemies but no longer boosts attack speed.
- Volt Absorb Bug Fixes
- Wild Charge Bug Fixes
- X Attack: Also increases Basic Attack Speed
- Slow Smoke: Also reduces Basic Attack Speed, has an increased duration, and a stronger Slow effect.
- Fluffy Tail: Bug Fixes
For exact figures, the folks over at Unite-db have a full list of patch notes with numbers.