Here’s everything you need to know about Mass Outbreaks in Pokemon Legends Arceus, including how to trigger them!
Pokemon Legends Arceus has introduced plenty of new features for the series. Mass Outbreaks are one of these great new additions.
In addition to getting the Shiny Charm in Pokemon Legends Arceus, these events are one of the best ways to get shiny versions of your favorite ‘Mon. Not only do they spawn a load of one species of Pokemon, but they also boost the chances of them being shiny.
However, you’ll need to know everything about Mass Outbreaks to make the most of them.
Luckily, we’ve got a method to get Mass Outbreaks to trigger more often!
How to Make Mass Outbreaks Spawn More Often in Pokemon Legends Arceus
One of the best ways to increase shiny odds in Pokemon Legends Arceus is by taking part in the random Mass Outbreaks. However, there is a way you can get them to spawn more often.
Here’s how you can trigger Mass Outbreaks in Pokemon Legends Arceus to help your shiny hunting:
- There’s no surefire way of spawning a Mass Outbreak but you can increase the chance by following these steps.
- Head to a location (eg. Obsidian Fieldlands).
- Fast travel back to Jubilife Village and leave again.
- Check the map to see if a Mass Outbreak has spawned.
- If one hasn’t, repeat the process by heading to a location and then back to Jubilife Village.
- Every time you head back to Jubilife Village and leave, there is another chance a Mass Outbreak will spawn.
Also, after taking part in Mass Outbreaks, use this time-saving tip to mass release Pokemon in Legends: Arceus!
And it’s as simple as that. There’s a reason why Mass Outbreaks are one of the easiest ways to find shiny Pokemon in Legends Arceus!
Good luck on your shiny hunting and we hope that whatever Pokemon you need spawns in your next Mass Outbreak event.
Meanwhile, even if the huge new Alpha Pokemon have gone down well with many fans, some fans don’t like them. In fact, many longtime players think that Alpha Pokemon ruin the evolution system in Legends Arceus.
What’s more, data miners have found some very interesting information that could hint at a future DLC for the game. Apparently, mega evolutions could be coming to Pokemon Legends Arceus in the future!