Your new Pokemon Legends adventure has you attempting to uncover the mysteries of Arceus – but here’s how to catch the Pokemon creator itself!
Pokemon Legends: Arceus is no doubt one of the most exciting Nintendo projects in years. Not only is Game Freak working on an open-world Pokemon for the first time ever, but this is the beginning of a new mainline Pokemon Series.
Finally, the developer is letting players evolve all Pokemon without trading – thanks to a special new in-game item!
And it’s even easy to find shiny Pokemon using this new method of hunting!
But when it comes to catching ’em all, there’s one Pokemon that will be trickier than the rest. You guessed it, the creator of all Pokemon, Arceus itself!
Pokemon Legends Arceus: Where to Find Arceus
Finding and catching Arceus will be no easy task, but Pokemon Legends players will be able to get their hands on the creator itself.
- First of all, Pokemon Legends: Arceus players will need to complete their Hisui Pokedex. You’ll need to complete the game’s story and more to accomplish this.
- However, you WON’T need to catch Darkrai and Shaymin in Pokemon Legends: Arceus (although we’d recommend it!)
- Don’t forget, you can catch all Starter Pokemon using Space-Time distortions, or by getting them from the Professor in post-game.
- Then, head to the Temple of Sinnoh to encounter Arceus.
- Be wary, Arceus will be a tough capture, so be certain to stock up on Poke Balls, and bring your strongest team to battle!
For help catching some of the game’s rarer Pokemon, take a look at these guides!
Once you have Arceus in your team, you can consider your Pokemon Legends journey 100% complete! However, it seems that Pokemon Legends: Arceus could have DLC very soon!
And if recent datamines are any indication, Mega Evolution may arrive in Pokemon Legends: Arceus too.
But if you want a fresh start, why not try a Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge, using the best Starter Pokemon in the game?