If you’re looking to get the new Ursaring evolution on your team, here’s how to evolve the ‘mon into Ursaluna in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
It’s been quite some time since Teddiursa and Ursaring first arrived in Pokemon Gold/Silver. Now, over 22 years later, there’s a new addition to the evolution line!
Arceus players will recognize Ursaluna as being one of the game’s rideable Pokemon! But despite you getting access to the excellent tracker/digger early on in the game, you don’t actually own the Ursaluna you call.
Don’t miss this new Pokemon Legends: Arceus DLC leak with 158 new Pokemon coming soon!
What’s more, it seems like Pokemon Legends is already breaking sales records! If you were wondering if this truly is the new mainline series, have no doubt!
And Ursaluna isn’t the only mount that you can actually catch in-game:
- How to Evolve Basculin into Basculegion
- How to Evolve Stantler and Get Wyrdeer
- Evolve Sneasel into Sneasler or Weavile
- How to Evolve Rufflet into Hisuian Braviary
How to Evolve Ursaring into Ursaluna – Pokemon Legends: Arceus
If you want to get Ursaluna in your Pokedex, you’ll need to evolve an Ursaring in Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Here’s how it’s done:
- First, catch yourself an Ursaring.
- This can be done at Ursa’s Ring in Crimson Mirelands where Teddiursa and Ursaring are plentiful.
- There’s also an Alpha Ursaring to catch if you want the biggest, strongest Ursaluna possible.
- Don’t forget, you can also shiny hunt Ursaring using this easy method!
- Next, you’ll need to find a Peat Block, a new evolutionary item that can only be found when riding Ursaluna.
- Travel around Crimson Mirelands on your rideable Ursaluna until it detects an item and dig it up.
- You can also get a Peat Block by completing the mission ‘Gone Astray’ given ro you at Galaxy Hall after defeating Noble Avalugg in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
- Then, use the Peak Block on Ursaring at night under the full moon. If the moon isn’t full, simply pass time at your tent until the following night.
- Congratulations, you now have an Ursaluna!