If you’re looking to evolve Stantler into the new Hisui region’s Wyrdeer, here’s how to do it in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
Pokemon Legends has been out for over a week now, and it’s quickly becoming one of the fans’ favorite Pokemon titles.
The open-world adventure is what many gamers have been waiting for, and it’s no surprise to see Pokemon Legends: Arceus smashing sales records already.
As many players come to the end of their adventures, it’s time to complete the Pokedex. After all, only then can you finally catch Arceus in Pokemon Legends!
Right now, many gamers are attempting to find and catch every Pokemon in the game. At least until these 158 new Pokemon arrive in Pokemon Legends as DLC!
How to Evolve Stantler into Wyrdeer in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
To finally get a Wyrdeer of your own in Pokemon Legends: Arceus, you’ll need to evolve Stantler by using Psyshield Bash.
Strangely enough, although you’ll be riding a Wyrdeer for much of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, you don’t actually own the creature.
Instead you’ll need to evolve your own Stantler into a Wyrdeer using the following method:
- First, catch a Stantler from Deertrack Heights in Obsidian Fieldlands. You can also find Alpha Stantler at this location for the biggest possible Pokemon!
- You can also use this method to find a shiny Stantler!
- Then, ensure your Stantler is Level 21 and change its moves to ensure Psyshield Bash is part of its moveset.
- At Level 31, Stantler will master Psyshield Bash, allowing you to use Agile or Strong Style versions of the move. Alternatively, give a Seed of Mastery to Zisu in the Jubilife Village Training Grounds to master the move early.
- Then, repeatedly battle using the Pokemon, and use Psyshield Bash in Agile Style 20 seperate times.
- After that, it’s time to evolve Stantler just like any other Pokemon.
- Congratulations, you finally have a Wyrdeer that’s usable in battle!