Qwilfish has a brand-new Hisuian variant and evolution in Pokemon Legends: Arceus – here’s how to evolve it into Overqwil!
Legends: Arceus has taken the Pokemon series in a new direction and fans think it is the best game in the series for years!
Not only has it changed the gameplay and introduced a new battle system, but there are also plenty of new Pokemon to catch. This includes all of the Hisuian Pokemon and evolutions in Legends: Arceus.
One of these you’ll need to complete the full Hisui region Pokedex is the new Hisuian Qwilfish and its evolution Overqwil. Here’s how you can evolve it!
It’s not just new evolved forms that Pokemon fans are excited about either. Datamines suggest that mega evolutions could be coming to Pokemon Legends Arceus soon.
Also, before you find out how to evolve Qwilfish into Overqwil, check out our evolution guides for other Hisuian Pokemon:
- Petilil & Hisuian Lilligant Evolution Guide
- Rufflet & Hisuian Braviary Evolution Guide
- Stantler and Get Wyrdeer Evolution Guide
- Sneasel, Sneasler & Weavile Evolution Guide
How to Evolve Hisuian Qwilfish into Overqwil in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
You’ll need to use the Barb Barrage in Strong Style 20 times to evolve Qwilfish into Overqwil in Pokemon Legends: Arceus!
- First, catch a Hisuian Qwilfish in the water around Ramanas Island in Obsidian Fieldlands. Alternatively, it can be found in Cobalt Coastlands at the Tranquility Cove, Lucker’s Lair and Islespy Shore locations.
- Pro Tip: Traveling over water is much easier once you have evolved Basculin into Basculegion!
- Next, get to level 25 with your Qwilfish. This will let you master the Barb Barrage move.
- Finally, use the ‘Strong Style’ of Barb Barrage 20 times.
- Once you’ve done this, you can evolve Hisuian Qwilfish into Overqwil!
It might take a while, but it’s definitely worth it to evolve Qwilfish into Overqwil in Pokemon Legends: Arceus. It’s a very strong Dark/Poison-type Pokemon and will also get you one step closer to finally catching Arceus itself!
Plus, if you’re shiny hunting, we’ve got a great tip. Use this method to boost your shiny odds in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.