If you’ve got a Budew or Roselia you want to evolve into Roserade in Pokemon Legends: Arceus, look no further – here’s how you do it!
Legends: Arceus has brought back plenty of fan-favorite Pokemon, including all of the classic Sinnoh evolutions introduced in Gen 4.
Even if Roselia joined the series in Gen 3, its baby form Budew and its evolved form Roserade debuted in Gen 4 and have been popular since then. However, to evolve Roselia into Roserade, you’ll need a special evolution item.
Although, if you don’t fancy getting this evolution item, catching the Alpha Roserade might be a better way to check off that Pokedex entry!
Leaks suggest that 158 more DLC Pokemon could be coming to Legends: Arceus soon to expand the roster. However, Roserade will certainly be one of the most powerful Grass/Poison types until then.
Check out how to evolve Budew into Roselia and Roserade below!
How to Evolve Budew into Roselia in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
To evolve your Budew into Roselia, you’ll need a high friendship level with the Pokemon.
- First, catch a Budew. They can be found in Crimson Mirelands at Gapejaw Bog or Cloudpool Ridge, or at Fabled Spring in the Coronet Highlands.
- Don’t forget to use this method to increase your shiny odds in Pokemon Legends Arceus if you’re after a shiny version of the Pokemon.
- Next, get to a high friendship level with Budew by levelling it up, battling or asking it to shake trees.
- Finally, you can evolve your high friendship Budew into Roselia during the daytime.
- Alternativey, if you want a Roselia straight away, you can catch one of them at the same locations as Budew. This skips the need to evolve Budew first!
How to Evolve Roselia into Roserade in Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Evolving your Roselia into Roserade in Pokemon Legends: Arceus requires a special evolution item – a Shiny Stone.
- Make sure you have a Roserade first – it doesn’t matter if you caught or evolved it.
- Next, you’ll need to get a Shiny Stone.
- You can buy Shiny Stones in the Jubilife Village Trading Post for 1200 Merit Points.
- While you’re at it, you might want to get another Shiny Stone to evolve Togetic into Togekiss.
- Finally, use the Shiny Stone on your Roselia to evolve it into Roserade!
Read More: Pokemon Legends: Arceus Total Sales Revealed
And that’s how you can evolve Budew into Roselia and Roserade in Pokemon: Legends Arceus. Once you’ve completed this evolutionary line, you’ll be one step closer to finishing the Pokedex catching Arceus itself!